Blood Alliance shirts

I love tour date shirts, but it'd only be worth producing if it was a LARGE-scale European or Worldwide tour, otherwise not enough would sell to make it viable. I like what was done on the MoI shirts. The little one liner and artwork. More of this! AND ZIP HOODIESSSS!

I think at this stage of the game......I'm just looking at a Blood Alliance shirt initially. I don't have the luxury of the label paying for the manufacturing costs or having a private individual bank rolling the production line unfortunately.

I think at this stage of the game......I'm just looking at a Blood Alliance shirt initially. I don't have the luxury of the label paying for the manufacturing costs or having a private individual bank rolling the production line unfortunately.

Then at this point I think you should keep it simple with the band logo, album cover and maybe a one liner lyric as it costs more to produce the shirts when you have more stuff screened on them.

Yup.

And don't make it a ful color picture. With logo's and a white shadeplay you can already make shirts pretty dandy without spending too much cash on it.
Theyre cheaper than full colored ones, and if you make the text apply on people, they sell anyways.

Look at Yngwie Malmsteen, how I have fought for my (front) Yngwie who? / Yngwie fucking Malmsteen, that's who (back) a black shirt with only 1 color print on it, cheap as fuck and allways sold out ! It's just how you market it ;)

Yup.

And don't make it a ful color picture. With logo's and a white shadeplay you can already make shirts pretty dandy without spending too much cash on it.
Theyre cheaper than full colored ones, and if you make the text apply on people, they sell anyways.

Look at Yngwie Malmsteen, how I have fought for my (front) Yngwie who? / Yngwie fucking Malmsteen, that's who (back) a black shirt with only 1 color print on it, cheap as fuck and allways sold out ! It's just how you market it ;)

So hmm, maybe a shirt that says "Power who?" on the front and on the back "POWER F*&%ING QUEST!" ? :D

I'm j/k, hehe.

As many already said, a line of your Fav lyrics(Something that represents PQ with one sentense) would be great. Including the PQ logo. (and possibly the MoI/BA character, kinda like the holding page your having up atm. But that may be to much:p)

Kinda like your old site Steve, I think it said "Sometime the world can be so blind" whenever you clicked on a link, and it was also a pic of MoI character, if i'm not mistaken.

Going to go against the grain and maybe not vote for lyrics.

They're fine and all but out of context to non-fans they can just sound obscure and surreal. Maybe? I'm not sure. Some PQ classic line like "The Quest must go on..." or "Eat more pasta for more power!" would make me grin :D

I'd vote for simplicity anyway. Big ol' epic album art on the front - then just the PQ logo or that solitary conjurer from the art work, like how it is on the PQ website temp page right now. That's how my MoI shirt is: awesome album art on the cover then just the earth on the back. :headbang:

That character in the Blood Alliance artwork would look pretty cool separately on a shirt I think. Just like it is separated on the website.

As for the creative part of T-shirt design, I don't think I'll be contributing much, but I agree with Powerray, quote, "NO TOURDATES". However, I've been looking for the merchandise on Napalms site. Guess I can only find MOI and the preorder of BAlliance there. My best guess would be the album artwork on the front with some catchy lyrics (or equivalent) on the back. E.g. "Sacrifice""Glorious". All though these are just cliches, I'm talking about the general concept though. But hey, that's just me.

To hell with Napalm, I'll pitch in money myself to get some merchandise made.