Bloodbath covers

stefan86

invariably off-topic
Feb 19, 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.deathdoom.com
So, forgive for being stupid here but I remember that some forum members recorded Bloodbath songs on guitar and drums. If anyone still has any of 'em instrumentally and would be willing to share it'd be great. I'm in the mood for some brootal growling :kickass:

There was a Cry My Name, but I don't think there was one without vocals, I can't find it. Olli from Fleshcrawl made these btw.

Cry My Name is my favorite off of that album (both musically and lyrically) so that would be awesome. Actually while I'm here does anyone have any idea how these karaoke tracks were made

My band Daemonicus recorded a cover of eaten while drunk last year.
I think i can dig up that song without lyrics if someone promises to make a hell of a performance on it!!!

BTW are we recording Cry My Name as we speak. all the guitars and drums are done, now its the bas and the crushing vox left! I know it will be a killer

I'll get back to you all on the Eaten karaoke song (and the cry my name cover)

WWW.DAEMONICUS.NU

My band Daemonicus recorded a cover of eaten while drunk last year.
I think i can dig up that song without lyrics if someone promises to make a hell of a performance on it!!!

BTW are we recording Cry My Name as we speak. all the guitars and drums are done, now its the bas and the crushing vox left! I know it will be a killer

I'll get back to you all on the Eaten karaoke song (and the cry my name cover)

WWW.DAEMONICUS.NU

Oh, oh. Get it for me man and I'll promise to rock it out!