Bloodshed Over Bochum

Fark that, im lookin forward to goin alone & winging this shit by myself 'til i meet up with everyone on here thats goin!

LOL! I agree with Vaughan. Why the hell would you consider not going to something that's going to promise to be as brutal as Bloodshed just because you would be going alone?

If you have the cash but no-one to go with, fuck it! Just go, this is probably one of the very few chances, if not only one, that you will get to see this kind of thing.

Personally I'm still annoyed I won't be going.

Okay, it's as good as decided. At least one person is just as excited about this, so I'll most likely be there:)
and yeah with the going alone thing it's jsut that sure I can still see the performances and yes they will rape me in all possible body openings, but the drinking before and after the show I don't really want to do on my own.

Okay, it's as good as decided. At least one person is just as excited about this, so I'll most likely be there:)
and yeah with the going alone thing it's jsut that sure I can still see the performances and yes they will rape me in all possible body openings, but the drinking before and after the show I don't really want to do on my own.

Don't worry man. There are going to be a bunch of us from the boards there. You won't be alone. It's very likely that we will be doing shit together during the day. Site seeing, shopping, shopping for pubs (gnoff). And it's promising to be A VERY good time, one of those adventures you never forget ;)
One of the great things that's happened due to this trip, the people here that were already buddies got closer and the people that barley knew each other are getting to know one another.
PLUS! Most of us that are going are very funny :) So you will laugh a lot. (I so had a smart arse remark to put there)

When are you ever again going to get the chance to hang with so many Amon Amarth fans for 4 brutal nights of mayhem. The one thing we all have in common is how much we love this band! That alone should help you to feel not so alone.

I think everyone should come! (Bill, Justin,Bates and Tomasz)

Don't worry man. There are going to be a bunch of us from the boards there. You won't be alone. It's very likely that we will be doing shit together during the day. Site seeing, shopping, shopping for pubs (gnoff). And it's promising to be A VERY good time, one of those adventures you never forget ;)
One of the great things that's happened due to this trip, the people here that were already buddies got closer and the people that barley knew each other are getting to know one another.
PLUS! Most of us that are going are very funny :) So you will laugh a lot. (I so had a smart arse remark to put there)

When are you ever again going to get the chance to hang with so many Amon Amarth fans for 4 brutal nights of mayhem. The one thing we all have in common is how much we love this band! That alone should help you to feel not so alone.

I think everyone should come! (Bill, Justin,Bates and Tomasz)

Sounds very nice:D yeah, I think I'm going. It looks like 2 people will be coming along, might be more, I will see. I just get aroused when I think of being pissed and seeing Amon Amarth at the same time.

...and yeah with the going alone thing it's jsut that sure I can still see the performances and yes they will rape me in all possible body openings, but the drinking before and after the show I don't really want to do on my own.

I know how you feel man. I'm heading over to this alone and I probably wouldnt usually but I really feel like I cannot miss this event. Bit worried too about ending up on my own and I'll be the first to admit I'm not the most confident went it comes to meeting new people but seeing all the people that are going from here and how friendly they are I think everything will turn out good in the end! :heh:

A lot of us are going alone. I am! gnoff, Xurek, Beave and Lugnut (I think).
Just meeting everyone there. Did my last AA show alone. Of course it wasn't out of the country!
I still have 100% faith this journey will be epic!

Just meeting everyone there. Did my last AA show alone. Of course it wasn't out of the country!

fail

;Midgets will not be epic, the GIANTS will be!

(gnoff back me up here)

I still get the occasional bout of cold feet about it all, tbh. Like what the fuck am i doing?? Ah well, if anything it'll be a character building experience i suppose.

I bet it'll be stiff at first, but once the alcohol starts flowing everything should be fine. :)