Bloodshed Over Bochum

Technically! I was like 4 people away from you, we just werent ACQUAINTED yet. :p

Your singer and his gf were right next to me :p
Just didn't know them either.
I will come home to ABQ next time there's an AA show. Give me excuse to come and see everyone. You had better come see me :p

I'm not going... My mum won't let me. She says she'll be dead at the end.

If I were older I'd go with some friends. Sigh...

About the opening with Friends of the Suncross comment, I agree. Then after the last growl, switch into playing Ride for Vengeance.

I'm not going... My mum won't let me. She says she'll be dead at the end.

If I were older I'd go with some friends. Sigh...

About the opening with Friends of the Suncross comment, I agree. Then after the last growl, switch into playing Ride for Vengeance.

Just tell your mum that you'll be in good hands, nothing to worry about. I'm sure the people in the forum that are going are lovely ppl who won't lead her son down the evil path of rock and roll. :D

i still have to organise my passport lol. we know people so i can get one in 48 hours if i leave it too late. bah, i'll do it in a fortnight once uni settles down and i get a week off - wow, a whole fucking week to revise everything! fucking.

i still have to organise my passport lol. we know people so i can get one in 48 hours if i leave it too late. bah, i'll do it in a fortnight once uni settles down and i get a week off - wow, a whole fucking week to revise everything! fucking.

FUCK PASSPORTS! Ive been to the post office 4 times to sort that shit, & each time something fucks up & i have to re-do somethin or change it. It's fucken shittin me. Hopefully monday it'll all be sorted