Bloodshed Over Bochum

You all better learn drunk Rhondanese!

Rhondanese is my official language but when I am drunk I'm a little harder to understand. I forget to pause in between words.

Rhondanese is my official language but when I am drunk I'm a little harder to understand. I forget to pause in between words.

oh shit... were all doomed... there will be a little angry midget running around bochum jumping on everyones chest and biting there heads of...

:Smug:

can I book you for my town??? :heh:

oh shit... were all doomed... there will be a little angry midget running around bochum and killing everyone, cause she aint gettin beer, cause nobody understands her...

oh shit... were all doomed... there will be a little angry midget running around bochum jumping on everyones chest and biting there heads of...

:lol::lol:

Damn skippy! I'm pure entertainment man!
You all will understand when you meet me, I'm pretty goofy!

FOR THE RECORD! I won't be the only midget there! Anna, will be my partner in crime...you fuckers better watch out ;)

Im scared... no really... I am....
I let myself surprise, the little people are often the most evil ones. so I think I will be nice to you evil midgets... first, maybee one day or so... ^^

I have my tickets for all the days in bochum. The plane tickets are payed and the hotells are reserved. Me and some of my friends will be arriving from Finland to witness Bloodshed over bochum. The album which i am looking most forward to hear live is THE CRUSHER and my alltime favourite song from Amon Amarth; Annihilation Of Hammerfest. But offcourse all the other songs too. :kickass: :headbang: \m/ _ \m/

The following:

Redoak Baltic Porter
Coopers Sparkling Ale
Barons Black Wattle Superior Wattle Seed Ale
Duckstein Red Ale
Coopers Best Extra Stout
Hahn Premium
Reschs Real Bitter Beer
Victoria Bitter
Carlton Mid
Cascade Pale Ale
Emu Bitter
Powers Bitter
Fosters Lager

COOPERS SPARLING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my favourite!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my tickets for all the days in bochum. The plane tickets are payed and the hotells are reserved. Me and some of my friends will be arriving from Finland to witness Bloodshed over bochum. The album which i am looking most forward to hear live is THE CRUSHER and my alltime favourite song from Amon Amarth; Annihilation Of Hammerfest. But offcourse all the other songs too. :kickass: :headbang: m/ _ m/

i've added your name to the roll call!!!!!!! :headbang::headbang:

1. Gazza (Gareth)(crazy Aussie #1) - coming from Melbourne, Australia.
2. Vaughan (aka V-man)(crazy Aussie #2) - coming from Melbourne, Australia.
3. Vilewoman (<3ly, sexy bicht, *MOP* aka Rhonda) coming from North Carolina
4. Phelice (sexy bitch, aka Tina) Germany
5. Beave (Beave, aka Dan) - smooth operator coming out of the Rocky Mountains
6. gnoff -(Jan - but gnoff is fine) Going from Göteborg, Sweden, on Dec 27 to Düsseldorf, back on Jan 4, flying with Lufthansa
7. DamageInc.(smart ass, aka Alex) - Coming from Hannover with a couple of guys
8. Lugnut-(yours either) Flying over from Portland OR. December can't get here soon enough!! I have never done anything like this...I am pretty darn excited
9. {FLäskKäfT}(sexy bitch, aka Anna) Sweden
10. XureK (Sam) - Flying solo from the Highlands of Scotland!
11. Warlock Fester (bicht, aka Vesa) Sweden
12. Graupel (Captain aka Chris) - coming from California
13. tud.brown - Calgary, Canada
14. Thimon (Simon) - coming with 3 other Guys from Augsburg,Germany#
15. Flip (Chris) - coming from Duisburg, Germany with 6 or 7 guys
16. Harri (harppa) - coming from FINLAND with 1 or 2 guys
17. LordSan (Danne) - Coming from sweden, going with Fläskkäft, someone needs to keep her standing in the crowd so she don't get killed!
18. Hauk(Eoghan) Coming from Dublin, Ireland. I'm going with two of my friends as well!
19. DASPRiD - coming from the unkown (where you coming from mate?)
20. xtyrantx - coming from Finland and bringing some friends!!!!

i've added your name to the roll call!!!!!!! :headbang::headbang:

1. Gazza (Gareth)(crazy Aussie #1) - coming from Melbourne, Australia.
2. Vaughan (aka V-man)(crazy Aussie #2) - coming from Melbourne, Australia.
3. Vilewoman (<3ly, sexy bicht, *MOP* aka Rhonda) coming from North Carolina
4. Phelice (sexy bitch, aka Tina) Germany
5. Beave (Beave, aka Dan) - smooth operator coming out of the Rocky Mountains
6. gnoff -(Jan - but gnoff is fine) Going from Göteborg, Sweden, on Dec 27 to Düsseldorf, back on Jan 4, flying with Lufthansa
7. DamageInc.(smart ass, aka Alex) - Coming from Hannover with a couple of guys
8. Lugnut-(yours either) Flying over from Portland OR. December can't get here soon enough!! I have never done anything like this...I am pretty darn excited
9. {FLäskKäfT}(sexy bitch, aka Anna) Sweden
10. XureK (Sam) - Flying solo from the Highlands of Scotland!
11. Warlock Fester (bicht, aka Vesa) Sweden
12. Graupel (Captain aka Chris) - coming from California
13. tud.brown - Calgary, Canada
14. Thimon (Simon) - coming with 3 other Guys from Augsburg,Germany#
15. Flip (Chris) - coming from Duisburg, Germany with 6 or 7 guys
16. Harri (harppa) - coming from FINLAND with 1 or 2 guys
17. LordSan (Danne) - Coming from sweden, going with Fläskkäft, someone needs to keep her standing in the crowd so she don't get killed!
18. Hauk(Eoghan) Coming from Dublin, Ireland. I'm going with two of my friends as well!
19. DASPRiD - coming from the unkown (where you coming from mate?)
20. xtyrantx - coming from Finland and bringing some friends!!!!

Allright, see you in bochum.. :kickass:

The following:

Redoak Baltic Porter
Coopers Sparkling Ale
Barons Black Wattle Superior Wattle Seed Ale
Duckstein Red Ale
Coopers Best Extra Stout
Hahn Premium
Reschs Real Bitter Beer
Victoria Bitter
Carlton Mid
Cascade Pale Ale
Emu Bitter
Powers Bitter
Fosters Lager
So you have had a lot of Aussie beers. :)
Is there any that you liked a lot? or was there any you thought were really bad?
Looking at that list there is a few beers I think are really good, but there is also some really bad beers there. :Smug:

So you have had a lot of Aussie beers. :)
Is there any that you liked a lot? or was there any you thought were really bad?
Looking at that list there is a few beers I think are really good, but there is also some really bad beers there. :Smug:

That list is pretty much from top to bottom the score it resulted in, i.e. Redoak Baltic Porter scored the highest while Fosters Lager the lowest ;)

When I'm loking for new beers it's mainly stuff I haven't tried before, but if I can choose freely it would first be for smaller breweries only available locally, that I would have a hard time ever getting to myself. Secondly more interesting beer styles, e.g. not pale lager, instead more ale, stouts, older styles if available.