Bloodshed Over Bochum

There are no silvertickets anymore ? Because I don't see them on the website which sell the tickets, there are only one show tickets.
I was going on the webpage of the event some weeks ago and I remember seeing a form to fill with personnal informations to get the silvertickets but I don't see it anymore. :erk:

There are no silvertickets anymore ? Because I don't see them on the website which sell the tickets, there are only one show tickets.
I was going on the webpage of the event some weeks ago and I remember seeing a form to fill with personnal informations to get the silvertickets but I don't see it anymore. :erk:

What's a SILVER ticket?

Hope this answers your questions anyway:

Ticket bundles (4 tickets for 67 Euro) have been available only until September 30 (you could order these bundles only at this website, therefore you had an entry form for address etc. which is gone now as it doesn't apply anymore).

Since October 1st there are no more bundles for sale, but you can buy single tickets for each show at Konticket.de or Metaltix.com.

If you a buy a ticket for December 31 you'll have free entry for the New Year's Eve Party after the show.

OMG, I can't wait to go ... Is it December yet? :worship: :headbang: :kickass:

If you a buy a ticket for December 31 you'll have free entry for the New Year's Eve Party after the show.

OMG, I can't wait to go ... Is it December yet? :worship: :headbang: :kickass:

Not yet, but it's getting closer every day :D

So there are no special tickets for the Dec 31 show?
As long as you have one you get to go to the party as well?

I was wondering, and have seen other ask the same, if it was supposed to say so on the 4-day ticket or not?

Okaay, it wasn't 100% sure if I was going or not, so a friend and I ordered tickets on the 30th of September. If we pay for them now, will we still get the 4 day tickets? or are we just giving away money?

Okaay, it wasn't 100% sure if I was going or not, so a friend and I ordered tickets on the 30th of September. If we pay for them now, will we still get the 4 day tickets? or are we just giving away money?

If you ordered before Oct 1 and have received the confirmation email, you get the bundle for 71 Euro incl. postage if you pay fast. Tickets are reserved for you (there's a ticket number in the email) but they don't reserve it forever. You'll better be quick.

If you ordered before Oct 1 and have received the confirmation email, you get the bundle for 71 Euro incl. postage if you pay fast. Tickets are reserved for you (there's a ticket number in the email) but they don't reserve it forever. You'll better be quick.

Ok thanks. Yeah I got the confirmation email, hope they'll still accept payment in the next few days (have to wait for a friend to come home from Ireland)

no you won't brother. as much as i dislike the Scots (well not really, just my ex gf and her family), we'll have a great time. after all mate, everyone one from here that is going is going to make this series of gigs so special!!!!!!!!!!

get on msn you cunt. same with Rhonda. i think i've been put on ban. why? probably cause i'm bald. meh. i'm on the laptop tonight, at least msn works on here.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Meh, I haven't been on MSN in a while.

I'm quitting smoking and seriously pissy. Don't want to bite someone's head off for no reason! Besides, it's the weekend now and you are never on during the weekend :p

Send me a ms message next time you are on, I'll jump on if I am near a computer!

Has nothing to do with your bald head, that's my favorite joke! :heh:

Haven't been on MSN much cos like the geek I am, I'm addicted to Warhammer Online :lol:

But I do remember Rhonda saying something like "block Gaz on MSN cos he's a bald fucker" or something to that effect.

Haven't been on MSN much cos like the geek I am, I'm addicted to Warhammer Online :lol:

But I do remember Rhonda saying something like "block Gaz on MSN cos he's a bald fucker" or something to that effect.

See this is how everyone knows I didn't say this.

What I would has said is "block Gaz on MSN cause he's a bald cunt" might have thrown the world honky in there too. :heh:

See Sam, you were being nicer than I am, there's a reason for the nickname Vilewoman ;)

Man, I thought I would be all kinds of happy when the countdown got under a hundred days....

Now it's just over two months away and I am still going crazy.
Don't want to speed up time though, I would miss Halloween which may turn out to be another EPIC party. For once I am excited about the holidays this year :)