Bloodshed Over Bochum

question: with the nye party the site states that it is free entry for four day ticket holder with a "sylvesterticketowner"

wtf does that mean? i only got 4 tickets for each individual show in the mail. do i need something else?

anybody know? anyone in the band know?

thanks!

I think you are right. The Zeche Bochum homepage is a bit ambiguous and it actually
doesn't say anything about 31st-only ticket holders at all.

It says "Ab 23.00 Uhr (nach der Show) HARDY & HEAVY NIGHT auf 2 Areas. AREA I:
The Best of Hard & Heavy. AREA II: The Abyss (härter gibt's nicht). Einzelticket nur für
die Hard & Heavy Silvesterpartys: 8,- €. Für Kombitecketbesitzer ist die Silvesterparty
frei."

which would translate into something like (other German speakers please correct me):
"Starting at 11pm (after the show) Hard&Heavy night in two areas. Area I: The Best of
Hard & Heavy. Area II: The Abyss (nothing's more brutal). Single tickets for the
Hard&Heavy New Year's Eve party: 8 Euros. For 4-day-ticket holders the New Year's
Party is free."

;)

So, yeah, you got the ticket for the show on the 31st with your 4-day pass which means you also got a ticket for the nye party. Well, that's how I see it, at any rate....

Might even get a small tattoo over there to mark this awesome event. Something simple and small like:

Bloodshed Over Bochum
Germany 28-31.12.08

Or I'll just buy a keyring, either/or :lol:

For sure I can't be on location to witness this magnificent set of 4 consecutive shows...but in the name and honor of Oden and by the power and might of Thor I hope that they will again not just record but also film these shows for a 4 DVD package, I have already reserved money for them...

:worship: This is a pioneering showcase of death metal excellence, truly a deed of culture!!!

My setlist wishes:

Ride for vengeance
The dragon's flight across the waves
Without fear
Victorious march
Friends of the suncross
Abandoned
Amon amarth
Once sent from the golden hall
An ancient sign of coming storm
Pursuit of vikings
Valhall awaits me
Runes to my memory
Asator
Twilight of the thunder god
Free will sacrifice
Guardians of asgaard

-------------------------------------

Bleed for ancient gods
The last with pagan blood
North sea storm
Avenger
God, his son and holy whore
Metalwrath
Legend of a banished man
An ancient sign of coming storm
Where death seems to dwell
Valhall awaits me
Cry of the black birds
Asator
Twilight of the thunder god
Free will sacrifice
Tattered banners and bloody flags

---------------------------------

Bastards of a lying breed
Masters of war
The sound of eight hooves
Risen from the sea
As long as the raven flies
A fury divine
Annihilation of hammerfest
The fall through ginnungagap
Releasing surtur’s fire
Gods of war arise
Cry of the black birds
Prediction of warfare
Fate of norns
Pursuit of vikings
Guardians of asgaard
Tattered banners and bloody flags
The hero

-------------------------------------
Death in fire
For the stabwounds in our backs
Where silent gods stand guard
Versus the world
Across the rainbow bridge
Down the slopes of death
Thousand years of oppression
Bloodshed
And soon the world will cease to be
Live for the kill
The hero
Embrace of the endless ocean
Fate of norns
Once sealed in blood
Gods of war arise
With oden on our side
Prediction of warfare

-----------------------------------------

Amon Amarth is definitely one of the best and the most interesting death metal band of our time!

argh

Lufthansa has changed my flight on the way down :mad:

Instead of a direct flight at 9 in the morning I need to change once AND start at half 8, even arriving later.

The transfer is in Frankfurt of all places, I hate changing at that airport, especially when only having one hour spare time, which isn't much on that big ass airport.

Oh well, not much to do, I'm just happy I ordered the plane ticket on time (was 105 Euro when I ordered, it's 255 Euro if I were to order today)

So, now I'll arrive Saturday December 27 at 1105 in the morning at Dusseldorf airport.

For sure I can't be on location to witness this magnificent set of 4 consecutive shows...but in the name and honor of Oden and by the power and might of Thor I hope that they will again not just record but also film these shows for a 4 DVD package, I have already reserved money for them...

I'd say that they meant filming the shows for a DVD by saying that they will record it.

And by the way...welcome to the Forum ;)