Bloodshed Over Bochum

thats excatly what im looking for, so others wont have it, and if people asked what is it, id tell them its the concert that i couldnt go to cause of legel issues but yet a friend of mine got it for me as a suvenier!

or what do you think beave?

if anyone is trying to get in touch with me on myspace re bochum, you won't find me on there anymore. had to take it down due to some shit that has gone down here in melbourne over the past week. i managed to get in the papers for all the wrong reasons. bloody media.

hit me up via pm or facebook if you've got me on your list.

thanks!

can't wait for Siegreicher Marsch live for the very first time I hope/think/wish

I heard at least the first line of Victorious March in german twice (sounded a bit strange when Johan sings: Zehn schwere Stiefel über Grund blutgetränkt, with Rhythm these five warriors march ^^)....but yeah...would be great to hear the whole thing in german ;)

or what do you think beave?

Haha.. i don't give a crap. Thanks for asking tho..;)

TBH, I just find your crackhead-like obsession with getting merch kinda amusing. It's kinda reminiscent of something i've seen before....

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZYoUGkQJI64&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZYoUGkQJI64&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

:D

I' pretty sure that the T-Shirts won't be that expensive....more like 20€ or something like that.

The only time so far that I've seen T-Shirts so expensive was last year in December the Machine Head Shirts(I was there for Arch Enemy ;))...

Erm... Anyone else going to stay in that "Aleppo" hostel (www.hotel-aleppo.de)?
Im driving up to Bochum with 3 friends (from near Stuttgart) and they got us a room with 7 beds. So there are going to be 3 other persons and we thought it would be awesome if they were Amon Amarth fans too. We're gonna bring truckloads of beer and a pretty powerful self-built "ghettoblaster" to have some "warmup party" before the shows... And it would be pretty bad if our roommates were a little family / a christian travel-group / a pensioner club or anything like that... Would pretty much kill the party feeling ;)