Bloodshed Over Bochum

I'll bring you some for sure then ;)

Did you want the loose stuff or the baggies?

I guess I could search the thread, but I'm having a cold and also have been having some beers, so I might get lost :p

i was thinking baggies but now i'm thinking loose. Might as well go for the "full experience". ;) American chew has prepared me well i think...

It seems so. At least this has been said somewhere if I remember that correctly. So I probably will have some AA Merch to wear for every day of the week :lol:

fuck me!, anyone uses blackberry? or something with a cam and internet? to take pictures and upload them???

im sending money to someone to get me stuff (<3 thanx my love)

but i dont know what should i get :S? or how much should i spend!

Yo Tomasz! Im getting to Frankfurt on the 24th, & i was going to try and get a train the next day to either Dortmund, Dusseldorf or even just go to Bochum & kick back until the gig. So when you get a chance, send me a msg with your number & ill give you a buzz when im headed your way.

1 working week left fuckers!!!

I was trying to get to Dusseldorf on the 25th but could not find any reasonablly priced means of transportations out of London on that day, anyway, I'm PM'ing you and Beave my # and perhaps we can meet up in Dusseldorf, when you get it send me a text message asap to verify all works

Hey, to all of those who are going to Bochum...: :yell: LUCKY YOU!!!...
:yell: I CAN'T GO!... I asked my boss to have some days off but my workmate is having days off that week too, so we can't be both out of work at the same time... :rolleyes: His answer: "Well, you know... she works here since many years ago and you're almost new here... you started working here on July the 1st so... who do you think is supposed to choose her days off first? Yeah, I know that she's been choosing her days off during many years and that maybe now is time to let her know that not always she will be allowed to do it but... I'm sorry Sonia..." My reaction in that moment: :guh: but, but... ok..., while I was going home, trying to find something logical in his answer: :confused:, when I arrived at home: :yell::bah::Shedevil::mad::erk::(:cry:...
How I would like to go there... to see AA playing in live during 4 days, to meet all of you,... but...
Hey, I hope you have a nice time there mates! Enjoy and have fun! :headbang:

that sucks big time... somehow Im expecting something like that from my work aswell. my chef is a big fucker (YEAH, read that butthole, I dont like you, wanker!), so Im not sure if I get that Off time. but I dont care, Im going. in the end I have to go to my Doc next week I guess... its fuckin cold, how could I resist from gettin sick???

looks like the first date (28th) is Sold Out as well, killer boots man

I hope STTNW will get played as well as a bonus as otherwise each day will be over in 45 minutes :), I wonder what the whole format is going to look like, any openers, order of songs, etc. anybody knows?

I hope they will also play some great songs from Fate Of Norns like:

-Where Death Seems To Dwell

-The Beheading Of A King

-Arson

-An Ancient Sign Of Coming Storm

-The Fate Of Norns

I hope STTNW will get played as well as a bonus as otherwise each day will be over in 45 minutes :), I wonder what the whole format is going to look like, any openers, order of songs, etc. anybody knows?

Yeah I hope so too....

In Addition to the whole album they play per evening there will be a best of of the newer albums every day(I hope that this won't be the same every night...).

Xtyrantx: I guess Fate of Norns,An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm are definately going to be played, as they're played live very often.
I don't know about the other ones but especially Arson would be very nice.

Yeah I hope so too....

In Addition to the whole album they play per evening there will be a best of of the newer albums every day(I hope that this won't be the same every night...).

Xtyrantx: I guess Fate of Norns,An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm are definately going to be played, as they're played live very often.
I don't know about the other ones but especially Arson would be very nice.

Yeah i know, but hopefully they will play those other ones too specially Where Death Seems To Dwell, Arson and Beheading Of A King would be awesome. I dont think they have ever played Where Death Seems To Dwell live, now would be the best opportunity for that :kickass:

Hey Gazza...you the guys of Be'lakor personally, right?

Any chance you can bring me a copy of "The Frail Tide" when you're coming to Bochum?

That would be awesome ^^