Bloodshed Over Bochum

hey man! i'm not in be'lakor myself but i work with george (lead vox/guitars). unfortunately there are no more copies of the frail tide available as they all sold out. jump over to the be'lakor forum and read the latest news release re cutting from Descent Productions.

:(

Counting days.. but the poor horse in my sig won´t be punished again.. *i´m always pissed too fast and afterwards i regret it.. the reason is .. posting without thinking.. and no water next to me calm my nerves again* .. *looks to the NEW water bottle next to her* ^^

hey man! i'm not in be'lakor myself but i work with george (lead vox/guitars). unfortunately there are no more copies of the frail tide available as they all sold out. jump over to the be'lakor forum and read the latest news release re cutting from Descent Productions.

:(

yeah I read that. But I thought maybe they got one or another left lying around ;).

Thats very different. I bought me a Shirt for 8 € on a concert once. but price can go up to 30 € easily. but I think you can go for 20 -25 € for a T-Shirt. Thats what I buy most so I can only speak of these prices.

I think 250 should be enough but go for sure and take 350, so you can say in the end you didnt spend everything... maybee :cool:

Dont know for sure, I dont have to pay taxes for shirts I buy in my own country.... I think.... Im not that sure now, you confused me a bit. :loco:

I only can tell you how much you can take into germany without paying taxes

I talked to a friend of mine, he is former Customs Officer. he said you need to ask in your country how much you can take into Canada without paying taxes. you can buy here as much as you want. but it can get very expensive when they catch you with all this new stuff in canada, then you have to pay lots of money. you could wear all thos shirt for 30 minutes and throw then into your suitcase, so it wont look new. ;)

Not to be a dick or anything :heh:, but i kinda hope they sell a bunch of really fucking cool event-related shirts that would make non-attendees feel like ghetto-ass bastards if they wore them, like if they had a "Bloodshed Over Bochum Survivor" theme or something....

That way if any of us who actually attend it ever see another person wearing one of the shirts, it'll be like "Dude... no way!! You were there?! It was the greatest time ever! Fuck yeah man!!"

It would make for a good bonding experience.

I dunno.. I think that'd be rad. What do you think, Amon666? I don't sound smug, do i? :heh: :p