Bloodshed Over Bochum

Did someone water you to grow? :p
I'll have to tell Anna to stop that *nods*

Beer makes me grow, I put it in my inside, makes my outside grow, very practical.

Now if I can change it from only being my stomach growing to put some muscles on the upper body instead, that would be great!
Without any damn exercise, of course!
(think it goes without saying really)

HAHAHA
The only way you two will grow anymore is WIDE :p

I reached my top height of 6'5" at about 14 :p

Now I'm down to 6'4" old age and working at a desk is claiming its right.
I'm very sure it has nothing do to with not working out and stretching and stuff, for sure!

Only shrinking height and growing belly to look forward to.

I might turn into a Hobbit for retirement.

I reached my top height of 6'5" at about 14 :p

Now I'm down to 6'4" old age and working at a desk is claiming its right.
I'm very sure it has nothing do to with not working out and stretching and stuff, for sure!

Only shrinking height and growing belly to look forward to.

I might turn into a Hobbit for retirement.

HA!
I'm pretty close to Hobbit height, I just don't have hairy feets!

Well, shaving your feet doesn't mean ur not a hobbit.

I know, I know...but since you taught me some great shaving tips...the ones you've learned over the years of shaving your whole body (bigfoot). I just feel less hobbit like and more like a midget! :heh::heh:

I know, I know...but since you taught me some great shaving tips...the ones you've learned over the years of shaving your whole body (bigfoot). I just feel less hobbit like and more like a midget! :heh::heh:

I'm a very proud bigfoot beast!
Anna could probably insure you of that haha.

Ok I have something cereal to say :OMG:

I pretty much have my whole day in Cologne planned out, but Bochum is really up in the air.
Cuz I am Captain Plan A Lot, I would like to plan out some sightseeing in Bochum and surrounding areas....
Anyone have any bright ideas?

Ok I have something cereal to say :OMG:

I pretty much have my whole day in Cologne planned out, but Bochum is really up in the air.
Cuz I am Captain Plan A Lot, I would like to plan out some sightseeing in Bochum and surrounding areas....
Anyone have any bright ideas?

First best liquor store? Then u can remember whatever u wanna after that? :)

Naah, dunno, what does germany got to offer anyway?
Swedish moose poop?

Okay, ill make sure i do some sightseeing on you then, not everyday u see an american midget!

HEY! I resemble that remark :p

Even more so compare to you and gnoff!

P.S. Due to the videos and all the short jokes, I have changed my title to be, Cannot Be Tall :p