Bodom needs your help!

Goddammit, In flames vs. COB should be the goddam final!

Also vote for: Testament, DARK FUNERAL (they're losing too!!!)
and I don't know for the other two never heard something of them

What does it matter if Bodom is'nt going to win some stupid poll? Do you really give a shit? I like Bodom, and I'm happy with that. I don't care if anybody else wouldn't give a shit.

Originally posted by Nicke69
What does it matter if Bodom is'nt going to win some stupid poll? Do you really give a shit? I like Bodom, and I'm happy with that. I don't care if anybody else wouldn't give a shit.

What the fuck is your problem.

I just voted for COB.

Actually I think just as you Nicke69. I couldn't care less if COB loses some stupid poll, 'cause in my mind and heart COB is simply THE VERY BEST.

Only bad thing about that vote competition is that they are losing to In Flames, which I think is much worse than COB (and don't think that I say between lines that COB is bad in something, 'cause they're not). Yes I've listened In Flames too (I got 2 records actually), but their records aren't as good as COB's, not at all.

Originally posted by Sympozium

What the fuck is your problem.

Y'know, that I don't fucking care if they win or lose. It makes no fucking difference to me. If they win, I don't care. If they lose, I don't care. It's just one poll. I don't care about other peoples opinions.