Bootlegs?

Well done Morningstar, you have the right underground attitude :headbang:
I'm waiting for the update, if you want Oceana stuff just tell me (when I asked Pagliuso for the cd he told me "finished", today arrived me a copy from Adipocere) and i'll share the mp3, if allowed :)

If someone want it original should ask to french Adipocere or to swedish TPL, they listed it in the catalog, Adipocere item arrived me yesterday, honestly it has some marks that affect playing in the first listenings, now I cleaned it a little and it seems ok but that's however unfair, but you can try, it's not so expensive...

P.s. Tragicomic Reality reminds me Cold Blue Steel in some parts, do you agree?

Hey worn!

Thanks, I already have it (In good quality mp3). Could you just clarify what did pagliuso said about the new album being already done? is Oceana or Novembre he was refering to?

Hopefully the update will happen during the weekend. I am trying to put up everything into that direction.

Do any of you know any programs to generate html thumbnails/galleries by giving directories with pictures and such?

I would appreciate that very much :)

morningstar said:
Hopefully the update will happen during the weekend. I am trying to put up everything into that direction.

Do any of you know any programs to generate html thumbnails/galleries by giving directories with pictures and such?

I would appreciate that very much :)

arles image web page creator... this is the one i use for my site

It will not lose quality. It will be 700megs (an 80mins CD size, aproximately).

I am finnishing the last bits of info of the site. I haven't opened my msn today to avoid loosing track of what I am doing, if someone comes talking to me. In few hours, an update will be done.

Cheers

Cha, awesome stuff man, thanks for sharing.. woot! :hotjump:
issa, oh, oh, issa.

Yaaahahahahaa! I'm downloading it right now, can't wait for it :D

I finally listened it (didn't have time earlier) and I think the quality was much better than with the last bootleg. Carmelo's vocals were just a little bit out of tune occasionally. Well still, thx for that one! :p

video bootleg? great

how is the quality of it ?(263.79 mb isnt that too small?) well anyway thanks for this one

Video quality is awesome, sound quality...well, you can hear drums better, everything has it's place but Carmelo is badly out of tune...saddens me and makes me wonder why I like them so much

amazing show... carmelo only sings right in nostalgiaplatz :) (btw it sounds awesome)... but my video is fucked up, it ends abruptly in the solo near the end of the last song :-( ill redl it again just to have it perfect... this one is a must have even if carmelo is sooo out of tune (his screams rlz)