Bullshit you used to believe until you wisened up?

i believe everything i say on a big picture level

on an individual level like DD i commiserate tho. hell i give a bit to street folks when they look really sad

but get a job and don't reproduce please man

More rich people "feed off the system" than poor people. Rich folk are the natural born enemy of the working class.

More rich people "feed off the system" than poor people. Rich folk are the natural born enemy of the working class.
you are probably right. despite being taxed harder they still come out on top. i need to find out what they are doing.

doesn't mean the poor aren't a problem though. there's even a study that says the well-off make less babies

i believe everything i say on a big picture level

on an individual level like DD i commiserate tho. hell i give a bit to street folks when they look really sad

but get a job

I'm on SSI and don't have to work anymore.

Not making wages and instead collecting dividends and payoffs from investments
figured it was something like that. but you need big money to invest big money and earn big money (and possibly lose big money it's like gambling). i should look into redirecting some of my whoring money to investments

I'm on SSI and don't have to work anymore.

the fuck's wrong with you? you can type on a computer!

Before the beginning of this current election cycle, I generally believed that Republicans were dumb as fuck, but I still didn't believe they were actually lobotomized enough to have a mysogynistic, racist, corporate clusterfucking pig-wig like Donald Trump as the "front-runner in the Republican election polls." From now on it is my belief is that this imagery is pretty much representative of all Republicans - perhaps Trump can use something similar for his next election poster, he'll just need to change the meme slogan to something more "bigoted-retard-friendly": :

figured it was something like that. but you need big money to invest big money and earn big money (and possibly lose big money it's like gambling). i should look into redirecting some of my whoring money to investments

the fuck's wrong with you? you can type on a computer!

I have a learning disability in mathematics.