Bullshit you used to believe until you wisened up?

I know as soon as I was born I just laid back and my skin color just gets millions of dollars thrown at it. Don't even have to lift a finger. If waking up weren't mandatory I'd probably sleep through being king of the world.

i'm procrastinating going to bed but will actually answer this.

I use to believe my toys were secretly alive. One time my aunt told me she'd throw my bear away because it was dirty, so i tried to save her by going to the bathroom and washing her. I couldn't reach the sink, and the bathtub was too daunting so i washed her in the toilet bowl. I submerged the damn thing and used soap, but when I took it out it wouldn't stop dripping. My aunt realized i was gone and was calling me so i sorta hid there until she opened the door and saw the pool of water. She ended up throwing the bear away and explaining that toys didn't have feelings after i argued with her and told her she was a bad person for throwing the bear away because all she needed was a bath. :lol:

Mathiäs;11050213 said:
There is a notable lack of mass murders, though. Terrorism doesn't count.

Mass murders function as a red herring though. It's like all the attention paid to Hiroshima and Nagasaki - and terrorism is a fuzzy concept so not sure what your point is.

So now you believe men and women shouldn't be equal...?

Or maybe he believes men and women are already as equal as they can be/will be so feminism is no longer needed?

No one is ever truly 'equal' or even treated equal.

The best we can hope for is equal rights and legal protection, anything else is likely a social issue which cannot be regulated. These issues will have to work themselves out over time.