Bush & Caggino will be back

I Say we put together a reality television show and let Bush and Belladonna battle it out infront of 3 Judges in singing performances, feats of stregnth and finaly the Cage match.... :) The Winner shall front the band for the next tour, once another album is done the whole process could start all over, think of all the Money one could aquire! :) $$$

nafnikufesin said:
The only vote that will send a message to the band is with the wallet, so I'm not buying anything with the reunited lineup until I hear an official statement from the band that it's only temporary and John will be back with the band.

Am I a bandwagon jumper? You bet, but no more than the "troo fans" that deserted Anthrax when Joey left and now seem to be appearing out of the woodwork now.

I never quite understood what this "true fan" thing was all about, if you don´t like the music/the singer, don´t buy it. I frankly admit that I never spent a single Groschen (old Austrian currency) or Cent (new European currency) on Bush-fronted Anthrax after checking out SOWN and the Black Lodge single (that song wasn´t on my vinyl edition of the album) because I didn´t care for it anymore. It was the same with Metallica after the self-titled album and Megadeth after Countdown To Extinction - why should I waste my money? If it matches your taste, take it, if not, leave it, but I don´t see the need to debate this over and over and accuse others of being
inferior for not being "true fans".

Vinnie Cappuccino said:
I Say we put together a reality television show and let Bush and Belladonna battle it out infront of 3 Judges in singing performances, feats of stregnth and finaly the Cage match.... :) The Winner shall front the band for the next tour, once another album is done the whole process could start all over, think of all the Money one could aquire! :) $$$

Now thats a reality show that I might watch:D

how bout payper view wrestling belladonna vs bush. hell in a cell.also on the bill the handicap match of milano vs everyone he talks shit about. hey PBR me MHFYRD. tall boy preferably.

Lordlindsey said:
You don't know as much as you thing you do.

I don't know what you're getting at. I haven't said that I know anything I don't think, all I really said was that Scott isn't a liar (at least not in the MANY years I have followed Anthrax) and there are only a few details which have been made available. This is obviously mere speculation. If I did know anything much (and I just might y'know) it would be unfair of me to post it on here as somebody had told me in confidence and it would be wrong of me to come on here and blab.

Is there something you want to tell us then LL?

I just wanted something to watch rather than the Search for the New INXS Singer, haha, Man that will suck!

Now Stop bitchin bout the line up and be happy with what ya got, Cause we are damn Lucky, the Greater of Two Albums was my wish since Bush started the band, and I got it, Exactly what I wanted, How many give ya that, Not Many!

karrokid said:
hey PBR me MHFYRD. tall boy preferably.

Sorry, I'm all out:yell: All I have is some tasty Phat Boy Malt Liqour:tickled: So here ya go:)

Man, I am starting to feel like the Anthrax forum beer bitch:kickass: :kickass:

phatboy.jpg

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Sorry, I'm all out:yell: All I have is some tasty Phat Boy Malt Liqour:tickled: So here ya go:)

phatboy.jpg
All out of PBR and I wanted a Long Neck. Have one of my Bud Longnecks until you get to the store

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:

phatboy.jpg

Wait. It´s ME who has to be the beer bitch.

It doesn't matter if Bush comes back or if Joey stays, if its Rob playing guitar or Spitz...its over. Charlie and Scott (especially Charlie) have finally run this thing into the ground. They have nowhere to go from here. They have painted themselves into the proverbial corner and have run out of options. I know they probably think that they are going to get some big record deal offers, but no one cares. So they will continue this tour throughout the year (where ticket sales will continue to dimish) and then decide whether or not to record an album. Again, no matter the line-up - a new album wouldn't come out until late '06 or early '07 and for sure no one will care at that point besides the faithful "few" that continue to show their support for a band who really doesn't seem to care about them - unless you have a Twilight Frodo.

I loved Anthrax when they had Joey and everyone else, so when they gave him the boot i was shocked. But having listened to the Bush era I really like what he brought to the table. I was equally shocked when this happened, especally since they did the remake alblum. I thought they had turned the corner on Belladonna. I tend to believe that they will "find the magic" and make a new record with Joey ans Dan. I won't stop listening if that happens but its not what I wanted as a fan. They made 2 strong records with Rob & John recently and in my mind seemed to be back on track. But my gut tells this reunion will get out of hand. Its to late to in their career for this and they are only chasing a limited amount money for this reunion thing. By the end of next year all the old school metalheads will have seen them and be over it. With John and Rob they seemed to be moving foreword and making relivent music again. Anyway there my 2 cents,let the shitstorm begin. :loco:

Johnny Vomit said:
I loved Anthrax when they had Joey and everyone else, so when they gave him the boot i was shocked. But having listened to the Bush era I really like what he brought to the table. I was equally shocked when this happened, especally since they did the remake alblum. I thought they had turned the corner on Belladonna. I tend to believe that they will "find the magic" and make a new record with Joey ans Dan. I won't stop listening if that happens but its not what I wanted as a fan. They made 2 strong records with Rob & John recently and in my mind seemed to be back on track. But my gut tells this reunion will get out of hand. Its to late to in their career for this and they are only chasing a limited amount money for this reunion thing. By the end of next year all the old school metalheads will have seen them and be over it. With John and Rob they seemed to be moving foreword and making relivent music again. Anyway there my 2 cents,let the shitstorm begin. :loco:
You're right. :worship:

Johnny Vomit said:

all I can say is :worship:

Hey, thanks guys! As a fan of Anthrax from past, present and hopefully the future I was only expressing my concern. I really enjoy their music and it kinda bugs with what is going on. I like both Belladonna and Bush but prefer the Bush era Anthrax. If this is a money thing I kinda understand but seems to me that there wasn't much interest from promoters and such only few years ago when a Belladonna & Bush tour was proposed. What changed? Again this is only my opinion, I wouldn't write if I didn't care. Anyway, i was informed by hatered for you runs deep that i owe everyone a beer. So cheers to all and the 1st round is me. :worship: :headbang: :puke:

Nothing changed. They are still playing the same venues they did with Bush. So...it's a pretty damn wierd situation for all. My guess is, they thought about doing this, and if it was with both singers they'd have had the support from both old and new fans alike...but they insulted Bush (not publicly, maybe not even on purpose...), he quit the band, and they were left with no options but a reunion. They had no choice in the matter. It was either this, or hang it up.

Deege said:
Nothing changed. They are still playing the same venues they did with Bush. So...it's a pretty damn wierd situation for all. My guess is, they thought about doing this, and if it was with both singers they'd have had the support from both old and new fans alike...but they insulted Bush (not publicly, maybe not even on purpose...), he quit the band, and they were left with no options but a reunion. They had no choice in the matter. It was either this, or hang it up.
I think I'm missing something here, when did Bush quit the Band? :confused: