Car Thread

kCuGVoD.jpg

TB what was that newish/underdog company you linked me awhile back making their own modern muscle cars? I was trying to tell someone about it and couldn't remember.

It was such a good ass show, these days PC culture would probably ruin any kind of concept like this for some shit reason, especially once the bourgeois city aboriginal activists get involved. Probably the best "reality" show ever made, if it even counts.

Yeah you couldn't make stuff like that in this day and age without someone, and probably someone completely unrelated to the topic, being offended. If only more people got offended by dating shows, unfunny comedians and politicians, entertainment would be so much better.

Reactions: CiG
Not bad. I've got a mate on a never ending restoration job with a HT, as much as someone could put a price on it he couldn't.

Yeah I just saw another HQ Premier with ground up resto, V8, aircon for $38k. Prices are getting right up there for basic models if they’re in good condition.

I’ve got a HX Prem wagon that I could probably sell for about double what I paid for it 4.5 years ago.