Car Thread

putting my own spin on it? You mean kind of like how you did this ....

i even gave you some credit there and pretended like you were implying best American vehicle manufacturer(like i originally said). You also said GM products are trash and started praising Dodges, Fords and Toyotas. So i basically asked you to tell me what those other companies do better than GM, to which you had no response but "oh you're one of those guys". So yeah, i don't think im taking anything out of context here. But what i am getting is that you seem pretty clueless when it comes to cars. I could be wrong, but you strike me as one of those guys who drives a shitty focus or toyota hatchback. Am i right?

And again lol @ comparing Japanese trucks to full-size American pickups.

So what you’re saying is, you’re always right and think I’m clueless about cars because you can’t fucking read. Got it.

I’m clueless about cars because you can’t fucking read. Got it.
lmao, oh the irony. No, you're clueless because you splurted something out of your ass and stuck your head in the ground when i asked for you to prove it(which you cant btw). All you did here is say "GM PRODUCTS ARE TRASH" and took personal jabs at me just because you have absolutely nothing to add here.

new Grand Cherokees look super sweet. Especially the hellcat powered Trackhawks.

They are great. I couldn't afford the incredibly fancy models and those are terrible for gas mileage anyway. My next version will likely be the limited edition.

I'm thinking about picking up the SRT version. Gonna test drive one soon. The trackhawk seems overkill but this version is somewhat plausible.

Very pricey and terrible gas mileage, but amazing quality. I test drove one just for fun and I loved it.

Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark
Let me know when you actually win a fight for once. You could have saved yourself a lot of embarrassment if you had actually read what I wrote.
is that how you feel? Embarrassed because i took you to school? I'd say i chewed you up and spit you out rather easily since it's pretty evident that you know jack shit when it comes to cars. So as far as "fight counts" go ... Me 1, you zero ;)

Nice. I've been thinking of doing a custom paint job on mine. Not sure what direction I'm gonna go, but I want something unique.
bright pink would be perfect for you.

Last edited:
I'm thinking something like this:

jeep-grand-cherokee-srt-8-2013-c273619042016140155_4.jpg

Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark
I read an article about how the it costs like 30 grand just to change the oil in a Bugatti. Apparently they have to take a whole lot of shit apart to do it. Seems absurd.

That's the stupidest thing ever if true.

I test drove a Jeep SRT the other day. Really nice ride, but further research shows it has like none of the off road capability of a normal Grand Cherokee. So I'm going to have to steer away from that one. Maybe pursue a Rubicon. There's also gonna be a Jeep pickup truck soon. Land Rover Defender might be available next year as well. Decisions decisions.