Character leaked

So very tempting.

*drool*

prelistening-party.txt

:Spin:

Ok guys, I took a slight night-walk in the cold nordic winter, to listen to this. My fav. track is probably Mind Matters! \m/ I am not a musician, so it's difficult to describe, but it sounds more clean, (avskalat) would be the swedish words, and more change in tempos (alot). And as Mikael had mentioned in the interview in Rock Hard which solefald posted, the lyrics seem to deal more with things on a personal level, more down to earth, you can probably guess. I like it and it will take some getting used to the new DT, but its clear they have developed in a certain new way.

I am not promoting piracy by this post, I support artists fully when I like their stuff. :headbang:

I think that really sucks. There's almost two months before album goes out. I think that Century Media should react and make releasedate earlier. Why those reviewers are so stupid that they have leak everything. It really pisses me off.

I already have a pre-order of this, but I don't think I will bother looking for this,
I have Lost To Apathy too, so I think I will survive. Or maybe not, but not going
to advertice it here :D

it's a little earlier than expected, but not as early as with some other records. the latest kreator leaked ages before its release: century media is crammed full of insiders promoting file sharing, and i bet they're not even sorry about it.

however, talk about the songs as much as you want but i have to remind you to keep download information to pm's, emails, private chat sessions.

yeah. you people should share some details on the tracks! I'm dying to know what they sound like! (or PM (AIM: Ventlabel2) me if you want to let me HEAR what they sound like :Spin: )

Yep, I noticed same and this is a bit earlier than Century Media releases usually. I expected it to leak around december 10th. I downloaded Endless Feed album version and it rocks, more than remix.

After hearing it through for a few times now...

I congratulate the guys of DT for another five star album, though it is sad that the thing leaked allready.

I just have to try not to listen to this all the time so I won't wear it out :loco:

wow :headbang: . just got it and listened to it once through. i love it! great job dark tranquillity! you guys just keep getting better.... unlike some bands we know :rolleyes: (yeah it's a cheap shot i know)!

well this leak-problem is something that cant be stopped since some years and I have no idea what to do against this.(and im not really against this)
the only way is to give music magazines the promos AFTER the official release but that isnt the best thing as the mags should give an idea or critic to their readers before the cds release.
I dont think that theres someone on this board that never downloaded a song(illegal)
I do it too and Im happy to find by this way rare songs(b.e. my friend of misery-cover)
the only sad thing is that there are a lot of people not supporting the band and just download the music and not buing the albums when the get out
so downloaders here buy this damn character in 2 months!

I'm listening to it for the 5th time today.

It's brilliant. Fantastic work as always DT, and I will definitly be buying this the day you release it. :)

I have to admit the first thing I did when I saw this thread wass to check for it.. :(

Sorry dt I'm a bad person but I just wanted to say that it's a great album. The apathy EP really got my hopes down a bit since it was way from what I expected or wanted but I find the album really nice :) Good job you just sold me a copy of it :)