Character leaked

Ooh fuck. now im left to rot while u ppl wank with the new songs. juz greaaaaaattt :bah:

Arghh, someone PM me on how to find it and where to find it. Haven't found a person on [a filesharing program that I'm probably not allowed to mention] who would have [things that I'm probably not allowed to mention (and I don't mean the album)] so far and the damn Sublevels hub is down again.
I could be patient, but that's just bollocks.

I had planned to get it asap, I always download mp3 if i can before buying an album. It made me discover Dark Tranquillity, so I don't see how it could be only a bad thing. That's the way it works, and mp3 files are hardly a substitute for the actual CD, so where is the real loss? ;)

It really sucks that a CD can't just be released without some punk ass press leaking it... it's only two months away from the release... we can wait!

Yeah. You can wait. Others just press a few clicks on the computer.

And you think that people will somehow learn to be the good guys and stop leaking music? Never going to happen. So i don't see why being open about it isnt ok, we're all (somewhat) adults here and we cant change the facts. :) Nor do we pretend that it is raining. :p

I really don't remember claiming that it was going to change or that it wasn't okay to be open about it. I simply think it sucks. I admit that i've downloaded music before... but contrary to what many people say, they do not go and buy the album and support the bands like they claim they will. Which is an inevitability. There are always assholes out there who do not want to spend money and will rip off a band without giving a crap. But that doesn't change the fact that it is fucked up.

hmm, sorry for making that strange connection, I was presenting my opinion, not rebutting yours. Yeah, I know there's tons of assholes that dont buy the stuff., but I guess they wouldnt buy the album either way.. who knows? :err:

Lost To Apathy said:
I had planned to get it asap, I always download mp3 if i can before buying an album. It made me discover Dark Tranquillity, so I don't see how it could be only a bad thing. That's the way it works, and mp3 files are hardly a substitute for the actual CD, so where is the real loss? ;)

well I didt said its a bad thing to download lekaed songs before the release date.
I did it with some damage done tracks years ago and I didnt felt like a sinner
well your right theres no real loss if I downlaod now and buy it later
but there are a lot of people who dont act like that.
IMO for the bands its better if their albums get online AFTER the release(this is a thing you cant prevent or stopp)
for big music acts like metallica or u2 and commercial shit they dont care about that cause they will sell enought.
but for smaller bands it isnt just a good thing

Ahh.. sorry bout that then :D

I am not much of a fan of the whole downloading thing... I do it occasionally to see what an album sounds like... but there are a few people I know who rely solely on downloading to get their music... it irritates me to no end heh