Character leaked

Thats the way it sounds to me.

Maybe is hard to see but what i mean is that while it has alot of elements from Damage done it sounds nothing like it, its more of a move into more calm and electronic sound right after the aggresiveness and extremes of the minds I were done

Misanthrope said:
Thats the way it sounds to me.
my perplexity wasn't about the content... i just don't get what you mean: are you saying character takes after other dt records in that order. like, mostly after the gallery, then tmi and so on? in that case, why did you also list character itself and not damage done?

sorry, i know it's a matter of unimportant typos or something, this is not meant to bug you about the form.

Child of time is right: is an evolution one would asume if the order and dates of the albums were unknown. Character sounds like it tried alot of new elements after the minds eye, then haven took those elements but matured a bit and make the songs more consistent and effective, and then projector that explored into completly new grounds by being even more mellow than Haven.

Damage done does not fit into this evolution simply because i couldnt find a logical place for this album.

I think the only slightly weak track on Character is Dry Run. However, it seems that my fav track on the album changes everyday. I wake up everyday with a different Character track going through my head.

I have not given in.....I dont think I will. When I'll get the album its gonna feel so better then downloading it on a computer. Its good to hear that it rocks but Dark must be pissed cause it isint just the money or (dont worry i'll buy it ) there is also the ( Wow I cant wait to see peoples reactions ehen they get the cd ) you know the official thing. Anyways, the only album I gave in was Fate of Norns of Amon Amarth and of course I have it now...but it just aint the same thing when its on cd.

Dark idea said:
( Wow I cant wait to see peoples reactions ehen they get the cd )

How would this change with the CD?
The music is why you get the CD, so getting it in MP3s doesn't affect
that at all. Don't get me wrong, I like mine in CD form too, but I just
don't see getting it in MP3 effecting that reaction at all.

Firefest9 said:
I think the only slightly weak track on Character is Dry Run. However, it seems that my fav track on the album changes everyday. I wake up everyday with a different Character track going through my head.
lol thats my favorite track :D ! But yeah every day i get up and find myself whispereaming (screaming whisper...?) a different track. :Spin:

I got a new song (dunno the title) from someone on the net and I must say it's fucking good! Blastbeat,... Finally the days of Skydancer and The Gallery seems to come back. Don't worry, I have all releases of DT on CD and I'll buy the new one too.

Can't wait to get my hands on it...

Why cant some people understand that the clean vocals were nice but it aint Dark Tranquillity...DT is a Melodic Death metal band with incredible growls and great composition behind it. If it sounds a little bit like older stuff......were is the probleme???? Everybody knows that The gallery and TMI are like the best of the best! I did not hear character because I am waiting for its release.but from what I have heard...its sounds like some pure DT. They tried different things with projector and Haven and now they do a straiter album! Lets just enjoy there work cause I know it must be incredible.