chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I meant perfect timing as in Insomnium becoming "popular" here. I didn't watch it all the way through, though

Ah. Well, yes, that too. I meant that they timed the images well with the music: the intro is great, they combine the different scenes (Harry remembering/thinking, the battle between the Potters and Lord Voldemort, etc) well with the different parts of the song, and they time the flashes (like thunder or spells or whatever) perfectly with the key drumbeats in the fill-ins.

Hmm... maybe I should actually watch this. Have you found any particularly good videos on youtube by the way?

Not particularly good, but yes particularly interesting, considering the fact that you're a DT fan. Anime video with Teh wonders as background music. I'm particularly fond of it only because i had to hack through the HTML code of the YouTube site, copy the file's location into another website, download it, smooth it with QuickTime Pro (it jumped around and had terrible resolution) and then poof it down from 290Mb to 55Mb, but it's not really good or anything.

See my elite internet access cancels that out :)
Finally I can rub something about my computer in your face.

I know what you mean though. Most of the stuff is bullshit, but it's 1, there's nothing to do and this is mildly entertaining

Cuthalion said:
the video is little boring and this is the first time i hear something form Insomnium and this song is too similar to early In flames music (music wise) and i like it but i liked In Flames better :)

I'll send you some of their better stuff later this week :)

Undo- Sorry :ill:

Status
Not open for further replies.