chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taliesin said:
I have a pretty hard maths exam tomorrow.. Ive been preparing for it for 2 weeks now, I should be well prepared but Im still stressed out :(

Good luck for that exam !
Keep it cool and relaxed, and a little bit stress to perform ;)
Don't be sick with it though, it's not good for health ! You'll do very good , be confident ! :headbang:

For myself, I am quite excited, I'm going to the airport; one of my friend is arriving back from Russia, he was gone for a year, he left on August 22nd 2005... We'll have a blast tonight, even though he will be very tired (13hours jet lag...) :loco: :loco: :loco:

I'm back. It was great, huge hotel with 40 pools, beach, spa etc. I stayed in a suite with jacuzzi and a private pool. :D
I got a slight colour, but we should have stayed longer, there wasn't enough time to see everything.

Siren said:
I'm back. It was great, huge hotel with 40 pools, beach, spa etc. I stayed in a suite with jacuzzi and a private pool. :D
I got a slight colour, but we should have stayed longer, there wasn't enough time to see everything.

Jacuzzi and pool - what else there to see? :D

@Tali: Good luck with the exam... Math - ewwwww

@Siren: Welcome back :)

Meanwhile...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...There is some annual party going on in my neighbourhood, below my fucking window. It's awful, pop - turbofolk - commercial music of the worst kind. But I'm "spoiling" their party with DT :D

@plintus: there was a huge pool that was almost unreal. i took some pictures of it, when i develop them i'll show you. you could dive right in it from the balconies and you could swim under them too :D also there was a waterslide i didn't see until we left, i didn't get to dive in the beach, and i didn't try the minigolf.
but i get your point, and indeed i'm very satisfied with what i had. :D

@Tali: good luck with your exam. :)

@Rince: Thanks. :) I do get a similar kind of thing in the neighbourhood too, it's a bit more far but extremely loud. At least you have the chance to spoil it for them. :D

Rincewind said:
There is some anal party going on in my neighbourhood, below my fucking window.

That's some neighborhood... Is Pampers at home, by any chance? :heh:

Siren said:
@plintus: there was a huge pool that was almost unreal. i took some pictures of it, when i develop them i'll show you. you could dive right in it from the balconies and you could swim under them too :D also there was a waterslide i didn't see until we left, i didn't get to dive in the beach, and i didn't try the minigolf.
but i get your point, and indeed i'm very satisfied with what i had. :D

Address, woman, give an address!!! :)

//i wanna see that... and prolly go there!!!!

@Siren: Just doing all I can to turn them into human beings :D

@plintus: :lol: Bad, bad plinty...Noup, but I heard someone mentioning you...I'm pretty sure it was a big bold guy with your name tatooed on his shoulder with biiiig heart by it :D ...Any secret you want to share?! :p

Rincewind said:
@plintus: :lol: Bad, bad plinty...Noup, but I heard someone mentioning you...I'm pretty sure it was a big bold guy with your name tatooed on his shoulder with biiiig heart by it :D ...Any secret you want to share?! :p

Is that the guy who can't walk straight? :lol: Keep Pampers at home - he might love it there too much :heh:

I can't help to be well-known all around the world.

Is it just me or is this hilarious? :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Due to copyright and trademark issues the band formerly known as Rhapsody has changed its name. The band members consider this a great new start, reflecting the emboldened and increasingly grandiose direction that their music has taken. “The power of the dragonflame will burn brighter than ever before”, says guitarist/songwriter Luca Turilli. Keyboardist/songwriter Alex Staropoli adds, “The name Rhapsody Of Fire better represents the energy that has always been present in this band and its music”.

With a new record company in Magic Circle Music, a new tour planned and a new album on the way, Rhapsody Of Fire will continue to explore musical fantasy worlds with the precision musicianship and unique symphonic concepts that their fans have come to expect and adore. Fresh on the heels of the band’s first live album release, Live In Canada 2005 - The Dark Secret, a new name and renewed vigor ensure that Rhapsody Of Fire still hold the passion and power that have always been associated with their music."

It indeed is. Original new name, though. I would have never thought of it. Clever guys they are...

(roll on the floor laughing)

edit: I'm back from a 7 days absence, thanks to my job who kept me working all this time. I take it the lyrics survivor passed away...All for the better I suppose, this thread didn't get the attention I thought it would. Alas, I am free of forum-based duties again...if this can be a positive point. Also, I shaved my beard, which has been a part of me for the last 8 months or so...I feel so naked and I don't look my age anymore, I look 16...

RampageSword said:
I take it the lyrics survivor passed away...All for the better I suppose, this thread didn't get the attention I thought it would. Alas, I am free of forum-based duties again...
who said you're off the hook? :loco:

RampityRamp said:
Also, I shaved my beard, which has been a part of me for the last 8 months or so...I feel so naked and I don't look my age anymore, I look 16...
Pics, man! :Smokin:

I feel good. I was painting the balcony railings and i finally feel like i did something creative. :lol:

Here's two things I suggest you people do for fun that I have myself discovered. Search youtube for compilations of people getting owned... preferably one that is around 3.08 in length... Then mute the clip and listen to Inner Silence by Anathema over the top :lol:... And similarly... Watch LotR the Two towers. On the bit where Gandalf fights with the Balrog... Set Progencies of the great Apocalypse by Dimmu Borgir going... set it going just after Gandalf drops off the ledge and get ready ;) :lol:

DISSECTION frontman Jon Nödtveidt has committed suicide.

Nödtveidt formed DISSECTION in 1989 and released two full-length albums with the group — "The Somberlain" (1993) and "Storm of the Light's Bane" (1995) — before he was convicted in Sweden of felony murder of 37-year-old homosexual Algerian Josef Ben Maddour in 1997. He was released from prison in 2004, at which point he restarted DISSECTION.

DISSECTION announced in May that it would split up imediately following its final performances in support of its recently released CD, "Reinkaos". The band was subsequently forced to cancel its two previously announced appearances in North America (Sept. 1 at the House of Blues in West Hollywood, CA and Sept. 6 at B.B. King Blues Club in New York City) after Nödtveidt was denied legal entry into the United States as a result of his conviction.

DISSECTION's most recent album, "Reinkaos", was released in May on The End Records.

http://dissection.nu/

As rumours have started to spread we feel obliged to confirm Jon Nödtveidt's death.

Jon Nödtveidt was a man who lived his life according to his convictions and True Will. A couple of days ago he chose to end his life by his own hands. As a true Satanist he led his life in the way he wanted and ended it when he felt that he had fulfilled his self-created destiny. Not everyone will have understanding or acceptance for his personal path in this life and beyond, but all must respect his choice.

Those of us who have met him in his last days can assure that he was more focussed, happier and stronger than ever. It is our full conviction that he left this world of lies with a scornful laughter, knowing that he had fulfilled everything that he had set up for himself to accomplish. The empty space that he leaves behind will be filled with the dark essence that he manifested through his life and black-magical work. His legacy and Luciferian Fire will live on through those few who truly knew him and appreciated his work for what it really was and still is. As our brother's goal in life and death never was to "Rest in Peace", we will instead wish him victories in all battles to come, until the Acosmic Destiny has been fulfilled.

For the glory of the Dark Gods and the Wrathful Chaos!

Status
Not open for further replies.