chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
only 2 beers? On the 4th of July I had about 65 drinks over 12 or so hours. Supposedly I have the liver of a viking god.

And I can't sleep either, it's nearly 6AM and I'm not even tired yet.

I was passed out when I had just started to sober up and had about 20 more shots of vodka mixed in with mountain dew and cuervo lime margarita mix. I don't know if those red party cups are 12 or 16 ounces each, but I'm going by if it was 12. I passed out for 3 hours afterwards, swore of drinking for the night, and ended up having another dozen shots of hard liquor.

So is the dt forum this dead all the time? Or just at this time of day? I can't sleep and I'm wondering about the lack of people on UM, and the massive numbers of idiots who have ended up here. GMD managed to get worse, Chat is all shitted up, while the new DT forum members seem nice.

Steve said:
I was passed out when I had just started to sober up and had about 20 more shots of vodka mixed in with mountain dew and cuervo lime margarita mix. I don't know if those red party cups are 12 or 16 ounces each, but I'm going by if it was 12. I passed out for 3 hours afterwards, swore of drinking for the night, and ended up having another dozen shots of hard liquor.

So is the dt forum this dead all the time? Or just at this time of day? I can't sleep and I'm wondering about the lack of people on UM, and the massive numbers of idiots who have ended up here. GMD managed to get worse, Chat is all shitted up, while the new DT forum members seem nice.
If you actually drank that much and lived... You've got a crazy fantasy liver.

I was up at 6.am yesterday... but that's GMT... probably not the same as where you're at.

i just read that manowar's new album will be called 'gods of war'.

yeah, i can hear the chorus of 'where's the news in that?' :D

hyena said:
i just read that manowar's new album will be called 'gods of war'.

yeah, i can hear the chorus of 'where's the news in that?' :D
:heh: Gods of War. Could you imagine what it would be like to actually speak to a god of war? You know, like a mother scolding a brat child? :D

Good Mother (imagine Carol Cleveland from MP ;) ): "Now now, dear, you're up way past your bedtime. It's time for your bath."

God of War: "But Moooom, can't I play with my GI Joe figures and tanks and war planes a little longer?"

GM: "I'm sorry, son, but you've filled your death-toll quota for the day. It's time for you to turn in." (mumbles quietly to herself) "I really must speak to his father about this chronically aggressive behavior."

Evil Mother (imagine Terry Jones from MP :D ): "Alllllright, young man, WHAT have you been up to? Look at this place! Death and destruction everywhere... It's a bloody mess! Clean up your battlefield this instant or you're not getting off this rock in one piece. I'll speak to your father about this!"

God of War: "Oh shit."

EM (mumbles quietly to herself): "That's right. Playtime's over, asshole."

;)

Kovenant84 said:
Poop. Failed my driving test.

~kov.

hey sorry to hear that.
but I failed 3 times for my driving licence. it took me a year to do it:mad: . so theres always someone who fails more than you...
good luck for the next time
anyway back from the holidays, france was great, I visited lots of relatives, enjoyed the atlantic and back in germany it has 15 degrees. damn next time I stay longer where the sun is shining

I learned yesterday that I passed the German test I had to do for university :) . Actually I am still wondering how I managed to get such good grades. :kickass:

Vacation time, eh? :D

I'll have mine in February (Caribbean? Florida? LA for sure, but what else? :D), when y'all gona be stuck somewhere in dark cold places :D Have fun, sumemr folk :p

I'm leaving for a short photography gig to the Atlantic shore tomorrow (in-und-aut), hope this load of work will allow me to charter a private jet when my vacation time comes :) (hm, I wonder if I can have a carry-on luggage on those now... not funny).

Kovenant84 said:
On the issue of drugs/alcohol, my parents have always been really strict. It's probably due to a history of alcohol abuse on my mom's side of the family, but still, it was very unforgiving. Not that I ever really broke their rules in a major way (until college), but it went so far as having a big family reunion in Ireland and having my uncles sneak me beer (when I was 17), becuase my mother wouldn't even let me have a single glass of wine.

I think it's wrong - to make a taboo of everyday things, cuz it can stimulate ill interest in forbidden (like that fuckin Eden's apple and a snake with dildo). In my family there was no any restrictions neither about alcohol or smoking, and currently I can't smoke (at all - makes me sick), and I learned my lesson about drinking (another one except that "beer" does have only plural form). Which, I hope, y'all are happy to know about :heh:

solefald said:
anyway back from the holidays, france was great, I visited lots of relatives, enjoyed the atlantic and back in germany it has 15 degrees. damn next time I stay longer where the sun is shining

but why have you 'shopped the ocean out?

:D

was anyone else slightly intimidated by the fact that the official dt page now features links to the 5 more recently active threads of this forum? in a way, i wouldn't want people to click on 'chat, feelings and random discussion thread' in a minute and think ill of the band because they end up reading our inane banter. :D then again, probably nowadays everyone who browses websites is either acquainted with how forums work and will not be surprises nor link our tirades on politics with the band.

Yea, they must think pretty high of this place. But I dont feel "watched" now, it says "Recent Forum Posts" there, so if a forum is what they want, a forum is what they'll get :p
With all the crying, all the whining and all the bitching :D

hyena said:
was anyone else slightly intimidated by the fact that the official dt page now features links to the 5 more recently active threads of this forum? in a way, i wouldn't want people to click on 'chat, feelings and random discussion thread' in a minute and think ill of the band because they end up reading our inane banter. :D then again, probably nowadays everyone who browses websites is either acquainted with how forums work and will not be surprises nor link our tirades on politics with the band.

It's been a while since I've been searching on the DT official page for that feature, but still I can't seem to find anything close to it other than the "Recent forum posts" section under the link to the live video in Seoul. So, I wonder if I'm missing something here. If I am, then could someone point it out for me?

I'm enjoying flaming idiots in the Chat forum.

What has happened to UM since I left? This is the only forum that's still active and relatively idiot-free.

I have a pretty hard maths exam tomorrow.. Ive been preparing for it for 2 weeks now, I should be well prepared but Im still stressed out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.