chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really excited because next Sunday I'm going in a concert in Ottawa so I will see... RAMPAGESWORD ! Woohoo! :D We'll get drunk and take pictures for you guys, my first DT forumer meeting! hehehe ! :)

Ok but what Zack is having to do with this hahaha! I'm just going to meet Martin in a concert, no big deal, I have no flirting nor naughty intentions! :)

Haha :lol: Long time no posting here :), but on the Dissection thing, check my sig. Hilarious (not the suicide, the guys reaction)

plintus said:
I ejaculated on bathroom walls at work - beat that!

Hmmmm... I know! I ejaculated in the bathroom of a McDonalds once!!!

@Zack: Where had he/she/it -you- (not really sure now...) been? Good te have ye back!

UndoControl said:
Long story... but let's just say he's Rampage's ex. ;)
NOO! The Gaynesss is back!!!

We are doomed.

edit: hey! can't wait to meet you Kath! Hopefully I won't work the day after so I'll be able to torture my liver yet again. :headbang:

edit2:Hello again Zack. I'd tell you to avert your eyes and go weed but I don't want to go back to those days

RampageSword said:
NOO! The Gaynesss is back!!!

We are doomed.

edit: hey! can't wait to meet you Kath! Hopefully I won't work the day after so I'll be able to torture my liver yet again. :headbang:

edit2:Hello again Zack. I'd tell you to avert your eyes and go weed but I don't want to go back to those days

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha ! :D:headbang: :kickass: :kickass: :puke:

Hmmm didn't think I was gone that long but w/e :) Nice to have a warm welcome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.