chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To set things STRAIGHT (pun fucking intended) - the whole gayness round 1 had been started by Steve (I think) by mentioning Anal Cunt lyrics, then me and Rampy took on and everybody followed. There.

NF: Right now this very second, I'm happy and contempt. But I still keep getting bursts of anxiety (like the one I mentioned a month or so back). Some days it's lingering all day and rarely off my mind, other days it's rarely on my mind, but crops up now and then and then. On the worst days, I get it really bad and then it lingers until I find a way to totally distract my mind.
The stupid thing is, one second I can be really enjoying my situation, the next it's like perceptions have totally changed. The other night my chest started to hurt too because it got quite bad. It's over stupid stuff though, like just life in general. I keep thinking it's gotta be hormonal and it'll pass soon, but when I'm feeling it in a bad way, I can't imagine not feeling it, if anyone understand that.
Any advice on getting through these odd periods in life, from anyone who can appreciate my odd nervous disposition would be so appreciated right now.

I'd say it's just "anxiety for the sake of anxiety"... but it's more like, the physical manifestations of my emotions have been hightened in both extremes by about one hundred. For instance: When I'm happy, I can get almost teary, and I feel all fluttery... Breathing becomes highly pleasurable, Like I can feel the air purifying me. When I'm miserable (and this is more often unfortunately for some reason) My stomach turns, my rate of breathing increases, I lose my appetite, I can't stop frowning and sometimes I get sort of dizzy. Sometimes when I'm happy or almost indifferent, the anxiety hits me like when you hear someone is gonna kick your ass or something, and suddenly you just sweat on the spot, and everything feels so shitty and tainted and sickening. Once again, if anyone is able to muster any kind of helpful words here, I'll be forever grateful. I've tried keeping my mouth shut and dealing with it on my own, but I just don't think I've got the strength :(.

I had another root canal today - 2.5 hours STRAIGHT with my mouth open, some pressure applied, so my jaw is sore, but hopefully this is the last canal in a while.

My dentist rules.

marduk1507 said:
To set things STRAIGHT (pun fucking intended) - the whole gayness round 1 had been started by Steve (I think) by mentioning Anal Cunt lyrics, then me and Rampy took on and everybody followed. There.

I brought it from another place, so no other force could claim my turn into uber-gay prophet of these boards. Whatever the fuck that means.

King Chaos said:
NF: Right now this very second, I'm happy and contempt. But I still keep getting bursts of anxiety (like the one I mentioned a month or so back). Some days it's lingering all day and rarely off my mind, other days it's rarely on my mind, but crops up now and then and then. On the worst days, I get it really bad and then it lingers until I find a way to totally distract my mind.
The stupid thing is, one second I can be really enjoying my situation, the next it's like perceptions have totally changed. The other night my chest started to hurt too because it got quite bad. It's over stupid stuff though, like just life in general. I keep thinking it's gotta be hormonal and it'll pass soon, but when I'm feeling it in a bad way, I can't imagine not feeling it, if anyone understand that.
Any advice on getting through these odd periods in life, from anyone who can appreciate my odd nervous disposition would be so appreciated right now.

I'd say it's just "anxiety for the sake of anxiety"... but it's more like, the physical manifestations of my emotions have been hightened in both extremes by about one hundred. For instance: When I'm happy, I can get almost teary, and I feel all fluttery... Breathing becomes highly pleasurable, Like I can feel the air purifying me. When I'm miserable (and this is more often unfortunately for some reason) My stomach turns, my rate of breathing increases, I lose my appetite, I can't stop frowning and sometimes I get sort of dizzy. Sometimes when I'm happy or almost indifferent, the anxiety hits me like when you hear someone is gonna kick your ass or something, and suddenly you just sweat on the spot, and everything feels so shitty and tainted and sickening. Once again, if anyone is able to muster any kind of helpful words here, I'll be forever grateful. I've tried keeping my mouth shut and dealing with it on my own, but I just don't think I've got the strength :(.

Try autogenic training, its a pain in the ass at first, but it brings great results after you get into it. PM me for details if you want. Its a way of learning to cope with these fits of anxiety, basically learning to relax.

marduk1507 said:
Try autogenic training, its a pain in the ass at first, but it brings great results after you get into it. PM me for details if you want. Its a way of learning to cope with these fits of anxiety, basically learning to relax.

Masturbation FTW! Mutual, yeah...

@Marduk: I'll look into it. I'll only bother you with pm pleas for more information if I'm struggeling to apply the relaxation methods. :)

@Pliny: Although I don't usually like talking openly about my masturbatory habbits, especially to a self proclaimed mincer such as yourself (not that I'm homophobic at all), recently I have been masturbating less but enjoying it more. Although the pleasurable moment as I bring myself to climax is not enough to qwell the 14 hours of anguish and mysery I'm tying myself in each day. Maybe that will teach you to bring wanking into everything :p. Cheers for the suggestion though.

My neck hurts like hell. It's either the headbanging last night or the air-conditioning during sleep.
Other than that i had a dream of a beautiful location. In the far end it had a sight on top of a weird hill that was like a piece of cake, with thin layers of dark and light-coloured ground on top of each other. It looked so yummy..

King Chaos said:
...especially to a self proclaimed mincer such as yourself (not that I'm homophobic at all)

Can "self-proclaimed" be an evidene to that I'm not homosexual? Or even bi-sexual. :saint: Or is it too late... already? :Smug:

But let's spoil no fun :kickass: Cocks ahard! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

KitKat said:
And I am fucked, because the thing I have to record my conversation doesn't fit my telephone, SH*T !!!!!!!!!

Ah, women... they like to talk so much... :Smug:

//sucks though :erk:

plintus said:
Ah, women... they like to talk so much... :Smug:

//sucks though :erk:

It's not in the fact that I like to talk so much but, to have an interview b telephone and taking notes instead of recording sucks because I'm afraid to lose things he'll say because I'll be too concentrate on writing notes you know :)
But I found a solution... so :D

@Kat: hooray! :D

@DS: congrats! so what will you be studying? :)

Today i was told by someone that i remind them of Ariel, the little mermaid... :zombie:

Status
Not open for further replies.