chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say that right now, I feel very depressed....I feel like everything is going in the wrong direction. Ok, that was all

Why are you so depressed? And you're still young, you have plenty of time to make your life go in the right direction :)

No.... Yeah you can say I'm back. I'm back with my "nobody will ever love me and my school is doing a concert on the same day as I was supposed to see Lacuna Coil" - act.

Lacuna Coil? :yow: (and not because of Cristina, to all you curious ones, but because i love the band)

I say fuck school (unless it means having to repeat a year for not going that day).

And sometimes (and no, i don't speak from present personal experience, obviously) it's better to be single. See the bright side of things. :)

Maybe I will break my "having the best grade in evry subject except one"-trend by skipping this and lose my choir-grade. NO... Iäll have to do both

I'm leaving Montreal for Ottawa in about an hour or two ! Meeting with RampageSword at a gig ! Yahoo :D I'll post pics tomorrow !

Awesome. Have fun.

I'm merry today. Had a good day yesterday. Been playing Mount And Blade today. So much fun. I have quite a horde now, and I am racking up experience points :p...

Mates are coming over tonight to go over songs before my band has it's first gig in 9 days... I am so damn nervous. I feel like my hearts gonna explode!

I think and I know that Rosalyn Sanchez is the most beautiful, sexy, sizzling hot and absolutely gorgeous Latin woman ever. Her voice(accent) is dripping with sensuality. Right now, I am sitting here thinking, how glorious, with her morning dew, her dusky jewell is. Have Mercy on my obliterated soul!!

Ok....I just found out that the guy a was going for has found a girl, and that sux, so right now YES I WOULD!

If we do not count me as feeling vonerable at this precise moment, the answer to the question "would you, you little extremly horny teenager, have sex with very sexy, nice and intelligent man, that just happen to be the singer in your favourite band?" must in that case be yes. I would not cause of DT. THAT is being a groupie. I would do cause I'm horny and he actually seems to be quite a catch. Why not?

I hope Caotico does not read this, cause he will believe that I am a groupie and will not talk to me on the next concert.

They are people too. One of them happens to be hot. It's not my fault....

Tri said:
Ok....I just found out that the guy a was going for has found a girl, and that sux, so right now YES I WOULD!
:\ That's for waiting for too long. Also, he probably wasn't interested in you in the first place. I'm sorry it happened like that, though. :(

Tri said:
If we do not count me as feeling vonerable at this precise moment, the answer to the question "would you, you little extremly horny teenager, have sex with very sexy, nice and intelligent man, that just happen to be the singer in your favourite band?" must in that case be yes. I would not cause of DT. THAT is being a groupie. I would do cause I'm horny and he actually seems to be quite a catch. Why not?

I hope Caotico does not read this, cause he will believe that I am a groupie and will not talk to me on the next concert.

They are people too. One of them happens to be hot. It's not my fault....
Ok, thanks for answering. :)

I shouldn't have answered. Now everybody will think I'm a groupie!!! I'm not! I repeat! I would not cause he is the singer of DT! Only cause he apart from that seems to be a catch!

UndoControl said:
:\ That's for waiting for too long. Also, he probably wasn't interested in you in the first place. I'm sorry it happened like that, though. :(

I knew he wasn't, but you can always hope. Now that is just boring and all I want to right now is grope a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.