chat, feelings, and random discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rincewind said:
*looks down, avoiding Tri's look* Nobody thinks you're a groupie, honestly. :p

I am very serious. I am very not. I would not have sex with Jivarp for example... Even if I looooove him for his excelent skills.

Posting pictures of halfly-nude girls in the birthday-thread does not make me a groupie either. It just makes me a fun person.

Taken to the chat thread. I'm just trying not to fall in love with one of my best friends so I will not dedicate that kiss to him. That would be scarry like hell.

Tritonus said:
Ok....I just found out that the guy a was going for has found a girl, and that sux, so right now YES I WOULD!

If we do not count me as feeling vonerable at this precise moment...
All you've done there, is make an excuse so you don't sound like a slut. I'm sure if your "crush" hadn't fucked off with someone else, you'd find another reason to be vulnerable and thus not feel like a slut as you screw Mikael, just as we all would.

"So our little boy went out, and got his heart broken."

Yep, that boy being me. It seems that I did not have the luck UC had with Rince. Starting from yesterday, I'm alone, again. Long-distance relationships require a certain amount of commitment, and I guess she was unwilling to wait. I was going to visit her next year, but, oh well, I guess that is no longer the plan. And I guess your opinions turned out to be true, foolish of me to hope for the contrary.

I'll be fine, though. There is no telling what might happen in the future, so I'll have to hope for the best, for me and for her. A lot good came from the past experience too, I definitely became more mature. I should thank her for that. Oh well, it's no use wandering in the past, no use being depressed and mourning over the wound. I have to step over it and move on, and that's all there is to it.

And I wish the best to all of you.

rahvin said:
Because that was so offensive and inappropriate! How can you stand such personal insults, I wonder?

Always complaning about people's posts, cause they are not good enough for DT. Can't you two just give us a cyber-smile once or twice?

From now on and for the next one and a half month, whoever sees me online or posting should give me a good kick in the butt.

Tritonus said:
Always complaning about people's posts, cause they are not good enough for DT. Can't you two just give us a cyber-smile once or twice?

"Not good enough for DT"? Are you crazy? The only comment I made on this specific point was related to our posts being linked on the official site and that was one post out of 5000-odd. I didn't really imply anything about DT, just the fact that the few last pages looked slightly inane. I am not advocating censorship on anything, just mentioning my own personal feelings about what I regarded to be pretty boring reading material. Do I have a right to this?

edit: *kicks siren*

Tritonus said:

What the hell are you talking about? I'm complaining about your post (singular) because it makes no sense, since no one was even talking about you in the first place. I have had plenty of words of approval for other people and posts, which you would know about if you actually read the board now and then.

Rahvin. You know exactly what I mean. Now, you're just marking words.

But hey! Everybody is entitled to their opinions. Let's be happy about that. I do not want to discuss anything, cause I keep my emotions to myself and it's a waste bothering you with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.