Children Of Bodom Have Broken Up

Hylian said:
Mrs. Isabel Nunes:
I guess that you didn't actually read my reply on the other thread (the one planterns started asking me to shut up) so I'll post it again.

De nada linda! Já agora, não te lembras de mim? Sou o DarkMare, venho a estes fóruns há mais 3 anos do que tu. :p
Não te lembras? Até fui eu que te falei do forum e te disse para apareceres! :p:Spin::D

/* EDIT */
English Translation:
You're welcome honey! By the way, don't you remember me anymore? I'm DarkMare, I started visiting these forums 3 years before you. :p
Don't you remember? I'm the one talked to you about the forum and told you to show up! :p:Spin::D

Well, as a matter of fact I’d also like to point out some few things:
1) I do speak English… So, there was absolutely no need for that “speech” in Portuguese.
2) I’m not ur honey, and don’t call me “Linda” cause I hate it.
3) As a matter of fact I do remember u, cause if u’r memory’s not fooling u, last time we chatted u told me that if u’ll see me in Vilar de Mouros u’d say hi!
3) I’m not Mrs. But Miss… Guess u missed that one…
4) In fact, if u remember well our conversations when u told me to come post in the forum, I told u I didn’t quite like most ppl around here. Guess what? This whole bumping up threads helped me realise that they’re actually just a bunch of jerks (except for very few ones, who are decent cool ppl!), as I first thought.
5) The fact that u’r 3 years ahead of me, doesn’t exactly give u the right to spoil everything up whenever u want to, and just cause u feel like it. That’s just rude from u. It’s not like u own the world… Sorry… But that’s the truth.

Hylian said:
Why don't you look it up on the dictionary?
Actually, I'll do that for you. Not sure if you actually know how to USE a dictionary.
Main Entry: ex•cre•to•ry
Pronunciation: 'ek-skr&-"tOr-E, -"tor-
Function: adjective
: of, relating to, or functioning in excretion <excretory ducts>
Main Entry: ex•cre•tion
Pronunciation: ik-'skrE-sh&n
Function: noun
1 : the act or process of excreting
2 : something excreted; especially : metabolic waste products (as urea and carbon dioxide) that are eliminated from the body and differ from a secretion in not being produced to perform a useful function
Oh, be careful whenever you meet the bunny. It might widdle on you!

I didn’t really get the point of this whole ironic post… Were u trying to make fun of Lanterns?? Well, the thing is, this is not that positive for u, it’s kinda childish and just reveals ur urge to insult the others to feel better about urself.

Lanterns said:
You just insulted gay people, dude.;)
Turbo said:
yeh my mistake, not even gays would allow him into their society.

See what I mean about the jerks??

Hylian said:
When I bumped up all these old threads I had a very clear objective in mind. That objective was quite simple, I wanted to piss off the n00bs and fanboys/girls/bitches here at the forum while giving both the forum oldies and the new rational (i.e. non-retarded) members a good laugh.
Taking a look at the results, the list users who complained and the users who laughed and had a good time with this, there is only one thing for me to say in my defence: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Well, as everyone can see I don’t post that much around here (for the reason I listed above), and from this time on, I’ll just keep posting the regular, and I will definitely not lose any other second with this retarded thread…
It’s not because u’r bringing back to life a lot of dead threads that it’s going to make any difference for what I try to find on this forum…
No one’s going to vanish from here just cause of the bumping, u won’t see less fanboys or girls, bitches, etc…
Sorry to disappoint u, but, YOUR MISSION WAS NOT ACCOMPLISHED! In fact, “taking a look at the results, the list users who complained and the users who laughed and had a good time with this, there is only one thing” to say: those who think this is funny are just retarded and in need to get a life…​

Bebli said:
No one’s going to vanish from here just cause of the bumping, u won’t see less fanboys or girls, bitches, etc…
Sorry to disappoint u, but, YOUR MISSION WAS NOT ACCOMPLISHED!
You got it all wrong, he's mission was not to get rid of fanboys, WE LOVE THEM! Bumping those threads gave us lot's of laugh and that was his mission.
Bebli said:
those who think this is funny are just retarded and in need to get a life…
and the others should get a sense of humor

Bebli said:
2) I’m not ur honey, and don’t call me “Linda” cause I hate it.
Ok, desculpa linda. :D

Bebli said:
4) In fact, if u remember well our conversations when u told me to come post in the forum, I told u I didn’t quite like most ppl around here. Guess what? This whole bumping up threads helped me realise that they’re actually just a bunch of jerks (except for very few ones, who are decent cool ppl!), as I first thought.
Right, let me see if I got it. Most people in the forum are jerks, which I reckon to be me, Gavin, Ralf, TUT, Bodomite, etcetera. Then there's the small group of forum members who aren't jerks, which would be you, Joonas, etc. Right, so that leaves us with 2 groups - the jerks and the one who jerk off to Alexi. Damn, you're sick!

Bebli said:
5) The fact that u’r 3 years ahead of me, doesn’t exactly give u the right to spoil everything up whenever u want to, and just cause u feel like it. That’s just rude from u. It’s not like u own the world… Sorry… But that’s the truth.
Oh, I'm gonna cry...

Bebli said:
(...) and I will definitely not lose any other second with this retarded thread…
Well, I hate to tell you this but... You already did. :loco:

Bebli said:
Thankfully! Can you imagine what this forum would be like without n00bs and fanboys to make fun of?!

Bebli said:
Sorry to disappoint u, but, YOUR MISSION WAS NOT ACCOMPLISHED! In fact, “taking a look at the results, the list users who complained and the users who laughed and had a good time with this, there is only one thing” to say: those who think this is funny are just retarded and in need to get a life…
Correction: your mission wasn't accomplished, mine certainly was! Just check out the "Alexi isnt doing well - CoB show had to be cancelled" thread for some examples of it!

Cya later sugar crumbs! :oops:

Southern Belle in Hell said:
That would be awesome, please do so! :wave:
I'm sorry for taking so long, I had to reinstall photoshop so that I could resize them. You can see them here. Please tell me which one you liked the most when you see them! :Spin:

Originally Posted by bodomite
MADE YA LOOK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO THEY ARNT BREAKING UP

I just posted this to get a rise out of people hehehe

that would have been funny if it wasen't so gay...