Children Of Bodom Have Broken Up

-Gavin- said:
Care-Arnold.jpg

Welll, guess what?

Neither do I! I don't care about what the heck u say! :hotjump:

Awesome pic Bebli.
And Gavin, if someone posts GARBAGE on here, I don't care whether they're a n00b or an old-school member; it's still garbage. and Hylian did post/bump some garbage.

"mocking widdle Wildchild." so was that? my point stands, if you don't like a thread, don't read it? Can you remember the last time something of value was posted on these boards? i can't.

Well I saw that everyone started to post into this thread...
so let me spam here, too :D

P.S: Today I bought "RockHard".. a german Rock magazine.. with a very big CoB Interview + poster.. really interesting..

Maybe we find some fool person who writes down the interview and translates it ;)

PepeGonzales

It seems like I have some explaining to do here. There are also a few things that I would like to point out so I'll address those first.

Part 1:
Lanterns said:
Not because it's mocking widdle Wildchild. Just because it's...well....stupid.
You're right, it's not because it's mocking the "widdle" wildchild, it's because of that "BODOM BITCHES" (or whatever you called it) thread. It's mocking you.
Also, and to be quite honest, I'm not sure of what would be more insulting for alexi - bringing back these threads or using the word "widdle" to describe him.
In case you don't know what widdle means, here's a dictionary definition for you:
Noun: widdle
Usage: Brit
1. [Brit, vulgar] Informal term for urination
2. Liquid excretory product
- urine, pee, piddle, weewee, water

Verb: widdle
Usage: Brit
1. Eliminate urine
- make, urinate, piddle, puddle, micturate, pee, pee-pee, make water, relieve oneself, take a leak, spend a penny [Brit], wee, wee-wee, pass water

Derived forms: widdled, widdles, widdling

Type of: body waste, egest, eliminate, excrement, excreta, excrete, excretion, excretory product, micturition, pass, urination

Part 2:
Bebli said:
Okay, this whole thing of bringing back to life old threads has gone from idiotic/funny (I admit that 1 or 2 can be considered fun by some ppl out there), to simply rude behaviour. U are not showing any respect for the forum subscribers, and that sucks.
Mrs. Isabel Nunes:
I guess that you didn't actually read my reply on the other thread (the one planterns started asking me to shut up) so I'll post it again.
Bebli said:
Exactly! It's not funny, but stupid! U haven't been really regular around here, so just drop it, and stop bringing back to life old threads, okay? Will ya?? Thanks a lot!
De nada linda! Já agora, não te lembras de mim? Sou o DarkMare, venho a estes fóruns há mais 3 anos do que tu. :p
Não te lembras? Até fui eu que te falei do forum e te disse para apareceres! :p:Spin::D

/* EDIT */
English Translation:
You're welcome honey! By the way, don't you remember me anymore? I'm DarkMare, I started visiting these forums 3 years before you. :p
Don't you remember? I'm the one talked to you about the forum and told you to show up! :p:Spin::D
And this concludes the comments section of my post. Now for some explanations.

When I bumped up all these old threads I had a very clear objective in mind. That objective was quite simple, I wanted to piss off the n00bs and fanboys/girls/bitches here at the forum while giving both the forum oldies and the new rational (i.e. non-retarded) members a good laugh.
Taking a look at the results, the list users who complained and the users who laughed and had a good time with this, there is only one thing for me to say in my defence: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Thank you.
banana4.gif

*off topic* Hylian those pictures on your site are awesome! My favorite one was the Leave Your World Behind! :)