Children Of Bodom In San Francisco (trivium got fucking owned)

big16g said:
And what trend would that be? If Trivium ain't real metal then neither are Bodom or Amon Amarth. It's sad that all the haters have no clue and just spew shit out of their mouths.

Face it kid. Trivium are pish. I read that they don't even record their own solos :lol::hotjump:

big16g said:
And what trend would that be? If Trivium ain't real metal then neither are Bodom or Amon Amarth. It's sad that all the haters have no clue and just spew shit out of their mouths.

You're just as funny as Trivium's riffs and chorus's. Face it kid, they are going to die out soon. Trivium are bunched up with bands like As I Lay Dying, Unearth, Atreyu, Poison The Well, Eighteen Visions and every other "Let's scream during the verses, then get melancholy during the chorus" bands. I have a clue, Trivium are not metal. Mr. Heafy might wanna try and convince you they are with his pathetic speeches and his Darkthrone shirt, but his main goal is to spew lies to get to a bigger platform. So think before ye opens your mouth again. You look silly.

These people who think they are metal just jumped onto the metal bandwagon when these horrible bands came out and have never fully listened to bands like Amon Amarth, Dark Tranquillity, Blind Guardian, Opeth, Blood Red Throne, etc.

They did that same "Start a fcuking circle pit" and "Jump up and down for this one" in Santa Ana. All of their songs sound the same and they go into these whiny soaring vocal parts....they aren't metal and I was very suprised to hear that they are touring next year with In Flames!!!? :err:

The Bringer said:
I think they will get a better response from In Flames and Devildriver fans since both those bands are closer to Trivium then COB and AA.

Yeah, that sounds likely.

I was at the sf show and i went in as a trivium fan and left as a hater. What the hell does he think he is doing telling everyone " i wanna see a circle pit, u know what that is dont you?" Everyone went to see bodom and those who were there to see trivium were a bunch of little kids who think they know what metal is. For example, some little turd was behind me yelling "metal, f@#k!" about every 20 seconds during trivium, an elbow to his chest finally got him to move somewhere else. But what the hell was trivium doing with cob and aa anyways? They deserved everything they got.

LifeDepraved said:
You're just as funny as Trivium's riffs and chorus's. Face it kid, they are going to die out soon. Trivium are bunched up with bands like As I Lay Dying, Unearth, Atreyu, Poison The Well, Eighteen Visions and every other "Let's scream during the verses, then get melancholy during the chorus" bands. I have a clue, Trivium are not metal. Mr. Heafy might wanna try and convince you they are with his pathetic speeches and his Darkthrone shirt, but his main goal is to spew lies to get to a bigger platform. So think before ye opens your mouth again. You look silly.

And who are you to decide what metal is? If a band wants to have some singing and some melody in their songs that doesn't make them not metal.

The Bringer said:
These people who think they are metal just jumped onto the metal bandwagon when these horrible bands came out and have never fully listened to bands like Amon Amarth, Dark Tranquillity, Blind Guardian, Opeth, Blood Red Throne, etc.

Just like you never fully listened to the bands you don't like. It's surprising that you would appreciate a diverse band like Opeth but dislike Trivium so much.

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
im wondering if they really do play those solos... hmm... i think were onto something now... did they play them at the show, or what? i hate fakers... god damn

I just love these rumors, trust me they are very capable musicians and they would give your boy Jeff Loomis a run for his money:)

You're Ugly said:
oh yeah, and at the San Fran gig Alexi was wearing a Trivium armband

That's because all 3 bands get along great. It's just certain fans that are showing so much hate, sadly.

big16g said:
I just love these rumors, trust me they are very capable musicians and they would give your boy Jeff Loomis a run for his money:)

I hate nevermore with a raging passion, but come on.... :lol: LEast loomis plays his own solos :)

big16g said:

uh no. jeff loomis is at least 10 times as good a guitarist as those little fucks are. OOO THEY CAN DO A 3 STRING SWEEP IN 2 POSITIONS AND PLAY KINDA FAST DAMN THEY FUCKING OWN GUITAR GODS OOOMMGGGG. no. both of thier skill combined is no where near jeff loomis. plus i also have heard the rumors, they can;t play the songs in the studio so they have to have thier producer or someone play it for them.

Wanna know an even funnier fact about Trivium?

and this is fact, so don't dispute it.

They were bragging about "Their" awesome studio tone.. thing is, their producer re amped EVERYTHING, and fixed some shitty recordings, shall we say :lol: