Children Of Bodom In San Francisco (trivium got fucking owned)

-Gavin- said:
Wanna know an even funnier fact about Trivium?

and this is fact, so don't dispute it.

They were bragging about "Their" awesome studio tone.. thing is, their producer re amped EVERYTHING, and fixed some shitty recordings, shall we say :lol:

Wel shall! :lol:

It almost makes me want to download the CD to hear it.

Well actually I'd want to hear the rough mixes! I guess since that is the actual band playing not a producer playing with sounds!

-Gavin- said:

They were bragging about "Their" awesome studio tone.. thing is, their producer re amped EVERYTHING, and fixed some shitty recordings, shall we say :lol:

You are clueless, do you even know who produced their album and who just mixed it? If you can answer that then you will know how wrong you are. And about them not playing their own solos, they had one guest solo on one freakin song on their album, jeez. Like I said before, some people have no clue and just spew shit outta their mouth.

Hey calm down dude.

If you stick around for abit you'll realize Gavin always posts shit like that. Take it with a grain of salt and just go with what he says.

Or you will get the shit slammed out of you by him! :D

The Bringer said:
Hey calm down dude.

If you stick around for abit you'll realize Gavin always posts shit like that. Take it with a grain of salt and just go with what he says.

Or you will get the shit slammed out of you by him! :D

I find Gavin to be fucking hillarious actually.

Haha, Strange. There seems to be more talk about Trivium than CoB on this forum lately. :Spin:

a lot of you people are really close minded idiots and think that the music you listen to is the epitomy of what all music should be, and anyone who has a different opinion about music is wrong and uninteligent. like when you say "if trivium played good music then they wouldnt be booed"...when what your implying is "i dont like certain bands so that must mean noone else can like those bands i dont like cause everybody in the world has the same musical preferences." which of course is a really stupid way of thinking.

They were bragging about "Their" awesome studio tone.. thing is, their producer re amped EVERYTHING, and fixed some shitty recordings, shall we say

what do you like study bands you dont like just so you can say shit about them?

big16g said:
You are clueless, do you even know who produced their album and who just mixed it? If you can answer that then you will know how wrong you are. And about them not playing their own solos, they had one guest solo on one freakin song on their album, jeez. Like I said before, some people have no clue and just spew shit outta their mouth.

Look pal, you can listen to Trivium all day long if you wan't but it doesn't change the fact that they suck balls. You can whine and moan about them all day on this forum and people that think they suck balls like the majority here are still going to hate them and possibly hate them even more. So why don't you just shut the fuck up.

I was there... that concert did kick ass. One thing that pissed me off though is that when Trivium guy said something about "you anti american bastards", some dick in the vicinity yelled "fuck america". Why would an American say that? Shit if you don't like it, go to fucking Mexico or China for a while, drink the tap water, then say 'fuck america' while you're shitting ass grease for a week. Or better yet, go to China and then yell "FUCK CHINA" in a public place. Then you'll have the wonderful thoughts of your now-gone life in America to keep you company while you're being tortured.

As for Trivium, I thought they were okay. Maybe my music tastes are a bit more diverse than you guy's, but let me tell you there's a lot worse shit that you guys coulda had to sit through. And the guy did have one good point- I see a lot of people whine and bitch about bands but I don't see them making any good music. Don't be a hypocrite, if you're gonna whine about someone's music you should be making some better music yourself.

big16g said:

Yes i do actually. Not only does he run a studio in England called Thin Ice, he also works with my friend's band.
Then wrote an article for Total Guitar explaining how he did such a thing....

So, as they say in my fair country. Get it up ye :)

-Gavin- said:
Yes i do actually. Not only does he run a studio in England called Thin Ice, he also works with my friend's band.
Then wrote an article for Total Guitar explaining how he did such a thing....

So, as they say in my fair country. Get it up ye :)

And he just MIXED the album, the studio where they recorded the album is in Florida in the US. I'll let you put 2 and 2 together if you can even do that. And in case you don't know, misprints and misquotes happen in magazines all the time.

big16g said:
And he just MIXED the album, the studio where they recorded the album is in Florida in the US. I'll let you put 2 and 2 together if you can even do that. And in case you don't know, misprints and misquotes happen in magazines all the time.

And what happens in mixing???

dude, you clearly don't know anything about the recoridng process :)

You can whine and moan about them all day on this forum and people that think they suck balls like the majority here are still going to hate them and possibly hate them even more. So why don't you just shut the fuck up.

ya, shame on you for having a different opinion than the majority of the people here...

-Gavin- said:
And what happens in mixing???

dude, you clearly don't know anything about the recoridng process :)

clearly you don't even know what he was "quoted" saying which has nothing to do with mixing if YOU even know what that is. You are dead wrong on BOTH your accusations of the band so stop making more of a fool of yourself.

trivium is like a whatever band. they arent terrible, they are by no means good. When I saw them in portland the crowd LOVED them, which I wasnt expecting at all. What was really bad was the fact that Trivium had a wilder response than COB. Every single person on the floor at Roseland went off for Trivium and MAtt Heafy's "orders". The bassist is like this fashion pussy and Heafy looked like he was dressed as a 80's goth rocker....I think their drummer is one possible excuse as to why people say " they fucking suck". I will never go to a show that has Trivium on the bill, and if I do, that singer will get egg on his face.

As for his immaturity, he is only like 20 or 21, so for them to be so big at this point is probably something he can't grasp efficiently. I see him posing on magazine covers and he looks like he is trying to come off as a" metal hearthrob or something".

You know what I change my mind, Trivium is not " whatever" they are fucking terrible and I hate everything about them.

Children of Bodom was so so good btw.

Tajbled said:
As for his immaturity, he is only like 20 or 21, so for them to be so big at this point is probably something he can't grasp efficiently...

Funny fact that when COB started Alexi was only 16 and Janne 13 (if I'm not mistaken). Did COB make such an ass of themselves on their first konzerts?

- Guess not, but never went to one. Not yet. Yet.Hopefully soon. -