Christian Metal

Jun 11, 2008
How many of you guys listen to Christian metal? (not trying to make a big like debate on how it sucks but their are some awesome Christian Heavy Metal bands out their)

TD is awesome. I have yet to hear Physics.

TD is a lot more thicker and hardcore, and physics of fire is more along the lines of being Technical Death metal :rolleyes:

Ya drottnar is good so isnt Horde - Hellig Usvart!!

Another good band would be Alethian, and Paramecium (probably did not spell it right)

I don't know why they have to separate Christian metal and normal metal. I don't care tbh, just as long as the music is good. That being said, I haven't listened to any so called Christian Metal.

1100_05_21_2007_9_39_11_crosscover16wa.jpg

I got nothing against Christian metal.
I was obviously referring to the quote of your words that I was suggesting you should 'GTFO' for.
Just as a side point, what's your opinion on metal with satanic overtones? Acheron, Deicide etc etc.

Becoming The Archetype, Sacrificium, Aletheian, Immortal Souls, Pantokrator, Crimson Moonlight, Antestor, Admonish, Holy Blood, Extol, Living Sacrifice, Soul Embraced, Tourniquet, Indwelling. Yes, there is some very good Christian Metal. Doesn't hurt that I'm a Christian, either. :)

I was obviously referring to the quote of your words that I was suggesting you should 'GTFO' for.
Just as a side point, what's your opinion on metal with satanic overtones? Acheron, Deicide etc etc.

it's real metal. for some reason it always seems like christian bands are lacking somewhere, i just can't put my finger on what it is. it could be the lack of Satan...

Well first i will be honest with you and tell you straight forward i was a christian, I am not any more but i still enjoy Christian Metal cuzz i think it is neat. I simply respect Christians and christianity cuzz my family is christian. I have no problems with satanic metal (as you can see i personally really like Dimmu Borgir)

side note i said i thought a little of AILD was good.