Circus Maximus- 1st Chapter

glasscastle

Solvet Saeclum In Favilla
Jan 10, 2004
Well...it took me a dam forte night and a dam year and half, to get a hold of this release. But waiting sometimes is worth the wait! !. Circus Maximus to me enters the top prog/power metal echelon even with a debut. Top notch musician wizardry and fantastic song-writing and arrangements> 5*****

Where did you get it? Just from the 3 songs available on the net, plus the song, "Sin," they're one of my all-time favorite bands! Seriously, CM gives me faith in the future of prog/melodic/power/just plain good metal.

And what a fuckin' singer.

Their website says nothing about a release date. Got on to Intromental.com and found it won't be available till May this year in the States. Curses.

So how did you all get a copy of it so soon? It shows its release date in May internationally as well.

they just started posting about their demo songs recently on the ayreon boards.....

what i heard sounds really good.....looking forward to a European (cheap :D) realease ^_^

If you guys want to hear some of the tracks, check out the radio station in my signature. My buddy Steve runs it, and has been spinning that disc for a few weeks now. The stream is real time, mp3Pro, and all tracks are requestable. BTW....its an awesome disc.