Circus Maximus- 1st Chapter

WOOOOOOOOW :worship: Thanks for all the kind words here on the forum :Spin:

News: We will have our own forum up and running by the 10th of may..feel free to drop by..I will post the name of the site as soon as it is official :D

Hope to see ya at this years ProgPower festival in Atlanta..yiiipiiii :hotjump:

Take care

Michael Eriksen

Ooops I forgot to mention...there will also be video-clips from the recording of the I`st Chapter....I believe we have more like 20 hours of video....we are as we speak ,going through the tapes to see what`s good and what`s not :Spin:

Just thought I`d mention it for ya ;)

Later fellow metal-heads

I don't really like the vocalist and its much too "inspired", maybe with the coming releases they will develop an own style.

wchuck said:
I don't really like the vocalist and its much too "inspired", maybe with the coming releases they will develop an own style.
I don't understand. Are you saying their vocal style is copied from another band? If so, who? Michael Eriksen sounds pretty unique to me...

First Chapter is my album of the year. It would take something pretty damn amazing within the next month and a half to beat it.

It's a shame Espen went after just one release. I think he's an exceptional keyboardist :cry:

kazahana said:
I don't understand. Are you saying their vocal style is copied from another band? If so, who? Michael Eriksen sounds pretty unique to me...

I meant the music, of course the singer is special but I don't like his style.
Didn't you notice the passages where they copied SX or DT?

wchuck said:
I meant the music, of course the singer is special but I don't like his style.
Didn't you notice the passages where they copied SX or DT?
No. I noticed influences, but no copying.

Strychnos: you can download Sin and Alive from their site if you want to be fully convinced, as well as samples from other tracks.

The Yngster said:
The song "Sin" is amazing, the rest of the cd doesnt do much for me, the last few songs are especially weak.
WICKED album. in fact, I feel just the reverse. Sin is alright, but the rest of it is amazingly good.