Circus Maximus- 1st Chapter

Unlike the fifty other threads that have just been resurrected, there is a reason for this one.

CM's guitarist Mats Haugen announced Circus Maximus will be supporting Kamelot at a gig in Sweden. I sincerely hope that CM get more exposure by touring with well established bands *cough*for example Symphony X on their upcoming tour*cough*. Oh you lucky Swedes.

Hi guys;-)

Thx a bunch for all the kind words and for spreading the word about us:worship:

Yeah we are looking forward to play together with Kamlot two weeks from now..it`s going to be a blast:headbang:

We are as we speak in the making of the next Chapter named " If you liked the first chapter you`ll love this" hahahahaha...and so far it sounds great..can`t wait to show you guys:D

Take care and enjoy life while we`re all awaiting the next Symphony X album:Spin:

Michael Eriksen

Yeah, I reead about that on the Kamelot forum. Is it the Oslo show you're opening at?

Mike Maximus said:
We are as we speak in the making of the next Chapter named " If you liked the first chapter you`ll love this" hahahahaha...and so far it sounds great..can`t wait to show you guys:D

Thank you! :oops:

Snowmaker said:
Any estimated release date yet?

Hi Snowmaker:Spin:

Sorry no date yet...but you`ll be the first to know;)

We are in the making of the album..we will be doing a pre-production so we can go through the songs piece by piece to see what gives and what doesn`t...we sure won`t rush things this time..we learned a lot from recording the I`st Chapter ..good and bad ..so this time we will be prepared :Spin:

See ya:wave:

Michael

RequiemX said:
Wow. 2nd Chapter ALREADY?

Not by far..still wrighting songs, but we are in the "mood" so things are going real well...4 hours from now I`ll be at Mats`s house and start making a totaly new song..he and I come up with the most awesome ideas together..two brains is better then one ...later tonight we will rehearse and there we can jam a litle on the idea and suddenly Glen or Truls gets a total new idea and that is how the song developes..love it:Spin:

See ya

Michael

Mike Maximus said:
Hi Snowmaker:Spin:

Sorry no date yet...but you`ll be the first to know;)

We are in the making of the album..we will be doing a pre-production so we can go through the songs piece by piece to see what gives and what doesn`t...we sure won`t rush things this time..we learned a lot from recording the I`st Chapter ..good and bad ..so this time we will be prepared :Spin:

See ya:wave:

Michael

Well, rushing seemed to work great for you the first time through. ;)

Hey Mike, at ProgPower you and the band were talking about getting a lot of video footage in hopes of doing a DVD. Is that something you guys are working on, or something that will most likely happen after the next album?

rockyracoon said:
Hey Mike, at ProgPower you and the band were talking about getting a lot of video footage in hopes of doing a DVD. Is that something you guys are working on, or something that will most likely happen after the next album?

Hi there Rockyracoon:Spin:

Well yeah we do have a lot of video footage...I believe we have done about 10 concerts last year and all but one were video recorded so yes we do have a lot to pick from:D

Reagarding the making of the I`st Chapter I believe we have more then 15-20 hours of recorded material so to figure out what to use we would need some time..right now all focus is on the new album so I guess any kind of DVD won`t be avaliable untill after the next album, but maybe we will post some more clips on our fansite....if you haven`t seen those take a look at www.circusmaximusfans.com enjoy:D

see ya around:wave:

I rarely watch an entire set at ProgPower, aside from SymX obviously (I usually listen to a few songs, & then go socialize), but I stayed for Circus Maximus' whole set & it was awesome, as is their first cd..looking forward to the new stuff!