Class Song

The Bandit

New Metal Member
Oct 1, 2005
chesterton IN
I am senior at my high school and a group of my friends and I have been dissucing what our class song should be. One of my friends whom I thank the most for showing me the wonderment that is Opeth sugested tring to get To Bid You Farewell as our song. What do you guys (and ladies) think?

TBYF is a great song, and noone could not like it, it's not too heavy to put people off and any 'metalheads' will rate it as it is not some poppy-pap.

If it is too long try any other ballad, I rate Patterns in the Ivy II

The Bandit said:
I am senior at my high school and a group of my friends and I have been dissucing what our class song should be. One of my friends whom I thank the most for showing me the wonderment that is Opeth sugested tring to get To Bid You Farewell as our song. What do you guys (and ladies) think?
How about some rap song by 50 Cent? Kids love that sort of thing.

The Bandit said:

Epilogue! easily the best!! Your year is coming to an end and so was this album and come on!! The name would be so perfect, almost cleche, but who cares.

haha...don't embarass your class and their families with an Opeth song...Opeth is great and all, but come on......put in Offspring "gone away." they need it