Classic Heavy Metal

It's generally the shit and worthless posters who disliked her, which is all the more reason to be glad when she gets back.

The self titled and The Crimson Idol are definitely their best. Blackie reportedly is a bit of a dickhead, but he is an absolutely phenomenal singer.

Is the self titled in the same vein as TCI? I Wanna Be Somebody is not my type of song at all, I felt that the songs on TCI had a very different air.

Is the self titled in the same vein as TCI? I Wanna Be Somebody is not my type of song at all, I felt that the songs on TCI had a very different air.

Nope the self titled is heavy metal with some glam. You possibly wouldn't like it.

Now this is what you want:

Last edited by a moderator:

WASP is just perfect sing-along, plain rocking Heavy Metal whereas The Crimson Idol is a concept album that's a bit progressive in places. Much more serious in tone, but it still has a couple of hard rockers on it as well as probably my favourite metal ballad, The Idol.

Last edited by a moderator: