COBOT: the Album

^crazy aus, the guitars are being recorded now cuz I had a lot of unexpected things to do lately. if all your violin tracks are done, gimme max an hour and the guitar is in your inbox. I'll send Jose my song after that too. I couldnt do the guitars sooner because I got a temporary job so I had to work my ass off all the time that I wasnt sleeping.

I tried to finish the guitars yesterday but after work I was so fucking tired, I tried for 2 hours and all my tracks were shit, now I'm feeling better, the first half of the song is already done.

And yeah we can definitly forget poker face, nobody ever sent me any solo or whatever, and I dont remember who said he'd do the BT but he didnt do it either.

^Don't worry, I won't death magnetic the songs :) If a song sounds like that, it'll be because it's been sent that way :)

Can you make sure mine is loud enough compared to the others on the Album plox Jose? I will give you a kiss

I'll try, but change the kiss for some Kopparberg, I can't find it here and would be very wellcome. PM it to me or send via Facebook, all will do :)

^crazy aus, the guitars are being recorded now cuz I had a lot of unexpected things to do lately. if all your violin tracks are done, gimme max an hour and the guitar is in your inbox. I'll send Jose my song after that too. I couldnt do the guitars sooner because I got a temporary job so I had to work my ass off all the time that I wasnt sleeping.

I tried to finish the guitars yesterday but after work I was so fucking tired, I tried for 2 hours and all my tracks were shit, now I'm feeling better, the first half of the song is already done.

And yeah we can definitly forget poker face, nobody ever sent me any solo or whatever, and I dont remember who said he'd do the BT but he didnt do it either.

That's fine, I know what it feels like to be busy. I'll be waiting for the tracks (even though I just recorded the "guitars" on the violin, we'll compare ;) ). PM me the tracks whenever you're done ;)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, just got home, had to stay on at work for an hour for some fucking shit, but am finishing mine now, will PM Jose ASAP!!

Bare in mind that I totally forgot today was the deadline, thought it was Sunday, so my playing is really rushed. :kickass:

brb

holy crap, my toneport just gave up on me. I unplugged it, replugged it, restarted my computer, nothing works. It just makes a really loud and unbearable noise that sounds a bit like feedback, but obviously it isnt feedback. It does it no matter what input I try to use

Does anyone have a solution for this?

No, I'm counting on at least Mitch, Alex and Twisha making it (I still lack those tracks) and Crzy_Aus who said he does have the stuff ready. But news on Shadowsouls (Eddy?) or other people would be good too.

Also,

@Eddy: Sorry man but can't do much to your track, it's already really "packed" and there's not much room to work. I could try just increasing the vocals but I think it'd just fuck up the whole sound (it'd Death Magnetic it). Maybe Lowberg can do something as he has the instrumental version and the vocals on other side, but dunno as I don't know how your original instrumental track was.

@zirkonflex: Pretty much the same. With the tones you used and the mix I have, I've tried something, but it's not really noticeable. It's a lil bit when played along the others because I tried to give it a lil more "body", but not that big of a difference imho.

Sorry guys!

holy crap, my toneport just gave up on me. I unplugged it, replugged it, restarted my computer, nothing works. It just makes a really loud and unbearable noise that sounds a bit like feedback, but obviously it isnt feedback. It does it no matter what input I try to use

Does anyone have a solution for this?

I had this happen once when the plugs were a bit loose. Dunno if that's the problem. Make sure everything in the toneport is screwed on tight?

Ok I'll throw it in too, but keep recording people! :lol:

Also, just in case Brent doesn't make it, backup artwork is already prepared and only lacks the names of the songs and the order, everything else's done. Not that it is anything special, but at least there's something done, and for the time I've had to work on it, I think it's kinda cool :)

@Eddy: Sorry man but can't do much to your track, it's already really "packed" and there's not much room to work. I could try just increasing the vocals but I think it'd just fuck up the whole sound (it'd Death Magnetic it). Maybe Lowberg can do something as he has the instrumental version and the vocals on other side, but dunno as I don't know how your original instrumental track was.

Shadowsoul aint doing anything. He will finish it but not for this deadline.
He has lots of uni work atm so he's busy as a lettuce (a busy lettuce)

Also np brah. Just make sure to turn up your speakers for my song nigras.

Also I'm not sure Lowberg wrote oot for teh albums. EP Vol II woop