COBOT: the Album

Ey jo Jose, im gonna send you a better version in, might take an hour or so but ill stay online.
I redid the master, its a bit better.
Leave it as it is if nothing comes.
I might ask Lowbörg last minute if hes no busy.

^Well, for the kind of music the song is I thought the mix is pretty ok, but whatever you like, it's your song :) Although I wouldn't put more work on Lowberg, he has many things to do. Try new mix and master if you want, but I think it suits. And about volumes, it's high enough, more or less like all the others atm :) Only thing make the intro thing louder, it's too quiet.

@Mitch: Title? Awakening Of The Afflicted Undead? :lol: Nah, but just figure out something that fits the song. Also, is Arcane still doing the solo?

Shadowsoul aint doing anything. He will finish it but not for this deadline.
He has lots of uni work atm so he's busy as a lettuce (a busy lettuce)

Also np brah. Just make sure to turn up your speakers for my song nigras.

Also I'm not sure Lowberg wrote oot for teh albums. EP Vol II woop

Really, don't worry, levels are good on your song :)

About Lowberg, afaik he has written one, but I may be wrong. Correct me/make me happy saying I'm right master Lowberg!

KK, my song is almost ready. I'll wait for guitars to see which version I like better, after that it's just some editing, and I'm good to go.

BTW, who do I send the final version to?

OK, I have the preliminary version done. Now I'm just waiting for the guitars so that I can replace the crappy distorted violins.

@Mitch: Cool to hear, and nice title Delanoir provided :lol: Shall I keep that one?

@Crzy_aus: To me. An mp3 version of the final mixed/mastered song should do :)

I'll use Mitch'um Bach Terror...UM, not OM. I know it's bodOM, but I think Mitchum flows nicer. :)

And terror would kinda describe these damn leads that I wrote. :cry:

Ah, I won't post anything. I'd just end up posting one of my bands demo songs and really, you can more easily listen to them on myspace.

The phenom, might as well submit something, it's better than just saying "go on myspce liek", participate. :)

And you can use my screen name for the album.

Yeah, just go with zirkonflex, its kinda gay but who gives a shit.
If its not on the direct front panel you could put (Maximilian) to it, but only if it doesnt take to much space or looks gay (I dont like things to be gay :D)

I also have an artwork in pocket so if something strange happens you could take that until the real one is finished.