COBOT: the Album

One more on board, Marie's done and submitted her song. I have 9 songs (including the cover) and just waiting for Mystique, Lowberg and Czry_Aus. Although I'm not really sure Mystique and Lowberg are making it today by some comments I saw on FB (privacy in there FTW).

EDIT: This just in, Lowberg's not taking part with a song on this album. He still has massive presence in the album anyways :lol: but no song from him. So just waiting for Mystique and Crzy_Aus.

He said he is away tomorrow, thats the problem.
Release would be sunday then.

Well if he's away, that's why I offered to upload it. :Smug:

All he needs to do is send me all the files & artwork, and then PM Twisha and Lowburger to tell them to send their songs to me instead, and I'll upload it all tomorrow.

I'm gonna do something:

I'm giving Twisha and Crazy_Aus to get their asses over here till I go to bed, if not, do you want me to upload or do I PM it to Mitch and he does the rest tomorrow while I'm away?

Up to you people, I don't wanna go nazi on this as it's the work of many people.

Well if he's away, that's why I offered to upload it. :Smug:

All he needs to do is send me all the files & artwork, and then PM Twisha and Lowburger to tell them to send their songs to me instead, and I'll upload it all tomorrow.

Hr, I thought you were talking about your song :loco:

I'd be for a release tomorrow via Mitch, im just tired right now and I dont want to wait anymore.

So, everyone else's thoughs, what do we do?

@Mitch: Do you have photoshop? Because if I send the thing to you I have to send you the album artwork too so you put the final songs. I've already sorted out the order, only thing left is putting Crzy Aus and Mystique's song titles and that's it. All the rest is written and sorted, and tracks have in properties all right.

9 tracks here atm. total should be 11.

Sorry man, I just got the guitar track, doing some last bits of checking and mixing before rendering the file.

EDIT: the song title is "Carnival of Life"

Also, I'd like to be listed on the album as "Crazy Violin Guy" :lol:

^Ok, I'll email the artwork to Ensi and as soon as Mystique uploads he'll add the title of the song and pm it to you so you can add it to the album and upload, ok with that?

Sorry man, I just got the guitar track, doing some last bits of checking and mixing before rendering the file.

EDIT: the song title is "Carnival of Life"

Also, I'd like to be listed on the album as "Crazy Violin Guy" :lol:

Done :)

You ok with finishing shoping? It'll be just the title of mystique's track, all the rest is done :) And you have the fonts as you were the one who forwarded them to me :lol:

Also, Brent hasn't had time to upload the drawings, so we're going with reaper. We'll save drawings for next time.