COBOT: the Album

@ COCOB: OK, I edited it to the best of my (poor) ability. Here's the file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mfohvw

I included as much info in the file as I could think of, will let you take care of the rest... (don't laugh too much at the vocals lol) Also, are we going to include lyrics on the album?

@Marie: Thanks a lot for doing the guitars, they sure spiced up the song a lot - the chords sound a lot more complete this way. I ended up including both your guitars and my distorted violin and panning them to different sides, worked out fine, I guess. Don't worry too much about the delay, I mean, all worked out in the end, right? ;)

OK, no lyrics is just fine with me. If someone is interested, I think I posted mine a little while ago...

@Mitch: uploading album minus Mystique's song. Get it tomorrow, give it the same format as the others (Artist/Album/etc... so it can be played like an album), Ensi'll finish the photoshop job in a second and pm you the thing and you upload the album, ok?

Brent was the one doing the drawings, and he couldn't scan them on time, so I guess we keep the idea for the next album. This time we're going with the reaper as mystique suggested. But don't worry, it's not too COB.

@Mitch: uploading album minus Mystique's song. Get it tomorrow, give it the same format as the others (Artist/Album/etc... so it can be played like an album), Ensi'll finish the photoshop job in a second and pm you the thing and you upload the album, ok?

Sounds good to me.

I'm here, I'm here! I just had to fix something on the recording, have sent it over to Alex, he already recorded his vocals, so he just has to add it to my instrumental file and then I'm good to go! Jose will have it by tonight.

Jose, in how many hours are you going to sleep?

Damn, really too bad Lowberg hasn't got a song on this album. He's got some sick songwriting skills.
Anyway, I'm excited to hear everyone's stuff.

WTF! don't do that. I still have a few hours left, it's not passed the deadline for me yet :mad:

>"Ensi'll finish the photoshop job in a second"

>Just reformatted and since HDD crashed Ensi doesn't have photoshop

>Doesn't know anything about artwork except it being with the reaper

>Is confused

>Puts photoshop at downloading and plugins

Ok, i'll do the artwork if you guys want, but i'll need to know what to include:p

Ideas? Or just "do something cool" ?

btw twisha that title is gramatically incorrect.

"Å Reise om Natten" would be right.

Your titles now means "To travels in the night"

EDIT: Jose is sending me all the album crap and if you get it done before i go to bed i'll upload and publish.

Want me to correct that little mistake?