COBOT: the Album

Also give W7 a break, it just released:)

I had so many troubles uploading this album. Win7 uploading error, internet being slow, Vista on laptop being super gay etcetc.

:)

You all gay bellends. I am enjoy. Too mucjh. but I am druink. Suck my balls
WHU AREYOU YOU NOT LL DRUNK?Saint::kickass::heh::OMG::):Smug::loco:blush::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::cry:8==============D

On my way to drunk. so hush.

The cover art looks great!! love it :D and I'd rather listen to the ablum when completely sober. Takk for staying up and finishing it Daniel :)

right. no. wait, ok. errr. rigth , ok errrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i hae never gay
but gg
album leet
we are all men
my song too quet
shhhhh

i cant spell
we sdrinkin here

eat my ass you all gay

kisss me <3:loco:

Had to post this:

What happened to that cover anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay were done :D
At 30% now, I will something about the tracks in a minute.

Eddie: Awesome and Northerrish, I like the melodies. Mainriff great.
Flappy: Great song, it got kinda a Ensiferum feel, but it does not feel like your standard affaire melody band.
Ensi: Kickass, great Vocals. Who did them ? Great solo. Sounds a very little bit like GWAR :D. I see where my Choir went :)
JmBullet: Good Melodys, the slow blast kinda irritatet my at first (I thought I had slow blasts in my song :D). It sounds a bit bm, pretty cool. Also weird there is only one guitar at some stages, but it fits.
thephenom: Again a mono guitar song :D. Cool Vocals.
Violin: Weird ass hell, a little bit Insomnium, i love the first riffs.
Mystique: Nice intro. Fits together pretty well.
Mitch: Cool tranistions from low to high. Second half is like ten times better then the first :D FUCKING DIMINISHED ARPEGGIOS !!!
The solo is instant kill.
COCOBOT: Amazing song, cool intro, very powerfull.
Bonus Song: One of the greatest CoB songs, good job.

Actually, I don't want to sound rude, but this is the most horrible sounding album if ever listened to. The Songs itself were partly recorded with shitty soundqualit< and shitty guitar tones and that what you call ''mixing and mastering'' did destroy the rest..at least try to get a similar sound for each song, or should it sound like a sampler? Most of the drum-sounds are horrible too.
But Mitch's one's pretty good sounding. And guys, these vocals on some tracks..:lol:

oh yeah, I forgot to mention my song is a "live" studio recording so theres 1 guitar at every part but intro and outro :lol: Should have doubled for moar power but I ran out of studio time :( Real drums,real guitar amp and all that shizzle though.

To other songs: Does sound great to this point of listening tho. Good job.