COBOT: the Album

Jose saves time to Ensi: artwork's already done, the full thing.

Twisha, I should be sleeping already. I'm waiting for the rest of the tracks to upload and I'll send them to Ensi with the artwork. When you have your song finished, pm it to both of us and if I'm still online I'll download it and upload the album, if not Ensi'll do it (maybe tomorrow morning if he goes to sleep, but not on Sunday as I'd have to because I'll be out whole Saturday). Is that ok for you?

btw twisha that title is gramatically incorrect.

"Å Reise om Natten" would be right.

Your titles now means "To travels in the night"

EDIT: Jose is sending me all the album crap and if you get it done before i go to bed i'll upload and publish.

Want me to correct that little mistake?
oh yes, please :)
I always make that stupid mistake with the verbs.

Jose saves time to Ensi: artwork's already done, the full thing.

Twisha, I should be sleeping already. I'm waiting for the rest of the tracks to upload and I'll send them to Ensi with the artwork. When you have your song finished, pm it to both of us and if I'm still online I'll download it and upload the album, if not Ensi'll do it (maybe tomorrow morning if he goes to sleep, but not on Sunday as I'd have to because I'll be out whole Saturday). Is that ok for you?

yes, perfectly fine. so wait, I have to now PM it to all 3 of you? You, Ensi, and Mitch? also, is a wav file alright?

yes, perfectly fine. so wait, I have to now PM it to all 3 of you? You, Ensi, and Mitch? also, is a wav file alright?

Well, both me and Hose have Dropbox accounts, so we can get it uploaded as well. Mitch was just because he has an awesome filestoring thingy, I think.

If you can, please render it in 320kbps MP3.

btw, thank you Ensi and Jose for all the extra work you are putting into this. organizing, art work, etc.

btw, it's 6:12 pm here and I still haven't eaten lunch. Jeg er sultennnnnnnnnnnn.