COBOT: the Album

no..well anyway that was my idea of how i heard you all were doing it,ive never tried it,sorry for the bad advice then,...

Count me in! :kickass:

I would be up for providing programmed drums If people send me a guitarpro file with midi drums, i wont program them FOR people but if they write them out in guitar pro i can easily provide them with realistic sounding drum tracks.

I would also be up for mixing/mastering but people would have to send me their individual instrument tracks, and i don't know if we could get people organized enough to do it.

That'd be great dude! I think that if people composes the songs and then record it and keep all the tracks in one folder, it's going to be easy to put it into a RAR file and send it to you via Sendspace or Megaupload or whatever. F.e. if you have CEP I can send you the session file with all the tracks and you can see how the whole thing goes.

Do you accept newfags like me? Well if you need somebody for piano, harpsichord, strings, organs and that kind of stuff, I'm willing to help. I'm not much into keyboard leads though...

I tried a few times but they were a bit too obscure so I had real difficulty...it's not what I'm used to playing over so I was a bit lost.

You already composed and recorded some stuff, work a bit on it and it'll kick ass

I don't think that anything I did for Psychord or Norfmentis would fit on an album like this :lol: Well, maybe the last Psychord yeah but I'd really need to reccord a new song using my amp, mic and everything, I had some good ideas for reccording the drum we have in the basement but I still need to practice the guit to be able solo decently :D

Tho, I can reccord Keyboards solos over whatever you guys want (a blues song, a metal song, a classical song, an oven, a bike, a pool or even your mama's spaghetti sauce)