Complaint Department

Kir-ir-Bannog

...no ordinary rabbit
Jul 2, 2004
Cambridge, UK
This forum. *sigh* I have to say that in any single other band forum ive been to, i have never read so much fucking negative posts by so called "fans" of the band.

Piss-moan-piss-moan-piss-moan-piss-moan. Its all i seem to read in here at the moment. Anyone might think this was an anti-opeth forum. One should not be surprised if a band does not make material every single time EVERYONE can relate to. It happens in all kinds of music. Get over it. Its almost as if the end is nigh.

Roadrunner, TGC, Deliverance, "I cant believe they played this song in their setlist and not that song". It never stops.

I think this forum should be re-named "Complaint Department"

There, now i get to piss and moan. At least this time, its in favour of Opeth.

True, but i've been to forums where you basically get banned if you mention anything negative about the band, so at least this forum is open minded enough for fans to express themselves.

btw, Still Life isn't my fav... shock horror. o_O

Opeth is on a whole other level from most of the band on the forum, it is understandable that there will be strong opinions about a band that has earned so many fans. I agree that some people complain too much and for the wrong reasons, but if this forum was simply full of Opeth praise I wouldn't bother to post here in the first place.

Keltoi said:
Opeth is on a whole other level from most of the band on the forum, it is understandable that there will be strong opinions about a band that has earned so many fans. I agree that some people complain too much and for the wrong reasons, but if this forum was simply full of Opeth praise I wouldn't bother to post here in the first place.
²

Ha ok, enough of the smart ass replys i say. When the poster created this thread did he expect anything but complaints. And lets face it, none of us would bother signing on to here unless we actually enjoyed The Band very much.

Kir-ir-Bannog said:
This forum. *sigh* I have to say that in any single other band forum ive been to, i have never read so much fucking negative posts by so called "fans" of the band.

Piss-moan-piss-moan-piss-moan-piss-moan. Its all i seem to read in here at the moment. Anyone might think this was an anti-opeth forum. One should not be surprised if a band does not make material every single time EVERYONE can relate to. It happens in all kinds of music. Get over it. Its almost as if the end is nigh.

Roadrunner, TGC, Deliverance, "I cant believe they played this song in their setlist and not that song". It never stops.

I think this forum should be re-named "Complaint Department"

There, now i get to piss and moan. At least this time, its in favour of Opeth.
You're right

important note: a lot of the people that complain still love opeth. i can say i dislike TGC, but opeth remains as my favourite band. once you get to the level of obsession that a lot of us are at we have to nitpick.