computer games

I have always liked to play Monkey Island
they are all great.
But with my new computer i discovered the greatest game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hitman:codename 47
the greatest game ever
another great game is clve barker's undying
:p :p :p

When was younger (much younger.....9-10 years ago....) I was so hooked on computer games....Simply said I was a "Larry Leisure suit" and "Monkey Island" junkie..I even enjoyed playing "male" games with war,cars,motorbikes blah blah... haha I was a weird little girl I think :p

Now,I hate computer games.Maybe because I've had enough of them hehe... the only games I play now is the typical pathetic windows games (Flipper,Solitairy... and this games with mines...)

yea i used to play starcraft all the time on battle.net and stuff. it was pretty cool even though i lost alot. Blade runner is my favorite pc game. i used to love pc games but it kind of died off.

As I have stated before I love Video Games!! :tickled:
But in terms of computer games.... Myth Myth Myth!!!! No not the puzzle game known as Myst; I am talking about a Real Time Stragegy some what similar to Starcraft and Comand and Conquer, but in my opinion better. I have been playing Mechwarrior 3 lately, thats a fun game.

I practically quit gaming when adventures went down the toilet. The latest Monkey Island is really sad; no freshness in the humour, with the exception of a few "good" heavy metal -jokes. I love the old games by Lucasarts; Monkey Island, Indiana Jones (NOT "The infernal machine"), Day of the Tentacle... Surely there must have been some rather good games lately, but none I have tried has had that special magic that glues me to the screen. I do, however, play, as I have Super Nintendo, which my friend lent me. I like NHL '97 and Metroid.. that's that, however.

Originally posted by TheMindzI
the best multiplayer game out there is Quake.. yeah Quake I.. :)

ahhh
a quake1 fan!
we have to play sometime man!
q1 is my fav game of all time.
still playing it today :)
---
the games i play regularly are starcraft, quake (qw clan arena), and half-life(day of defeat). im starting to get into q3ctf and sudden strike once again but havent really played them much lately.

we should get a game of starcraft going sometime
it would be cool to play with fellow opethians :D

Quakes all of them
Unreal Tournament
Soldier of fortune ( looking foward for SOF 2 )
GTAs ( i curse the day dma decided they will only do gta3 for ps2 )
Sacrifice
Dark Reign 2
Starcraft
Postal ( sick sick stuff )
Blood ( sicker still )
Fallout and Fallout 2, Baldurs gate, Tales of the sword coast, Planescape torment, Baldurs gate 2 shadows of amn, Baldurs gate 2 Throne of Bhaal, Counting each day till G day ( when Neverwinter Nights goes Gold, sometime next year )
Been into warez for years so my list could go on and on and on and on im the biggest game junkie ever!

I've gotten addicted to a few games in the last few years:
King's Quest Mask Of Eternity (the whole series rules!)
Quake II
Daggerfall!
Myth I and II
Black and White (though I gave up since my computer is too slow to do it justice)