Question to Mikael about gaming

Mikael, do you play Battlefield 2 on the PC? If so, give me your in-game name :D (hope you don't bunny hop! (if you don't play BF2 you won't get what I mean though) :p )

Mikael, do you play Battlefield 2 on the PC? If so, give me your in-game name :D (hope you don't bunny hop! (if you don't play BF2 you won't get what I mean though) :p )

Uhh...
And why do all videogame threads always fall into Halo 3 bullshit... I thought that this topic was what videogames Mike plays, not Halo vs Bioshock.

I used to be a huge gamer, then I started getting into music a lot more. Now I just play the UT and Half-Life series along with Diablo 2 and classic emulator games for the N64 and SNES (along with Castlevania: SOTN). I'm really anticipating HL2: Ep2, but moreso Portal since it seems like something different for a change.

The Wii is pretty cool. Graphics aren't in the same universe as the PS3, but using the remote is fun. Went to the chiropractor after playing Spiderman. There are way to many combinations, but still fun. I'm getting too old for that system.

Bought a PS3 last week !!! Madden & the Bigs are my only games so far. Haven't bought any RPG's yet. I'm waiting for God of War 3 which may take awhile ??

From what Ive played of Bioshock, that game was amazing. I cant wait for Guitar Hero 3 and Rockband, that will provide hours of entertainment and hours of sleep depravity.

And has anyone here played The Darkness. That game was pretty damn awesome in its own right as well, plus it has Mike Patton in it!

Spore looks pretty interesting...I'm interested in seeing how they attempt to pull off such a huge concept.