Question to Mikael about gaming

Gears of War and Guitar Hero FTW everything else FTL..just kidding

Seriously though, when are we going to see an Opeth song grace Guitar Hero? I would LOVE to play that!

I wouldn't say that, as far as atmosphere and emotional impact are concerned, Max Payne 2 is far superior to Max Payne. The soundtrack and the desperate story really make it top the first if you ask me. It just had a lot more of an emotional impact on me - it was much more about actual human feelings and emotions than the first one.
It also fixed some of the issues of the first game, like the problematic implementation of bullet time and the horrible level design on the dream levels.

i wouldn´t say that MP2 is worse than the first,it´s just that i think they could have added more new stuff,being an sequel and all

Does Poets of the fall-Last goodbye sounds like Opeth?:)
You might find a bit of a similarity in the opening guitar strum to the riff from To Rid the Disease. Other than that, not so much.

i wouldn´t say that MP2 is worse than the first,it´s just that i think they could have added more new stuff,being an sequel and all
Yeah, if it's totally new stuff you're looking for then yes, I could see why you might feel disappointed.
I'm just happy with it being the improved version of Max Payne that it is.