Question to Mikael about gaming

tongar

New Metal Member
Aug 23, 2007
Hi!!

I read on your myspace that you like ps2 games, so what are your favourite games and what types of games do you usually play??

Cheers
Tongar

Right now I'm playing Bioshock for the 360 and it's fantastic!
Generally I love the GTA games and the likes. I dug Scarface a lot, that was awesome, but a copy of GTA pretty much. Wow, I've played a zillion games but now I don't have as much time.

I like Guitar hero. On Gigantour me and Mendez played it so much we had problems on stage as we're thinking what color buttons to press...playing our own songs....it was fucked up...for real!

Cheers
Mike

Yeah, Ive heard that the bioshock is awesome, gotta get it when my other computer is all fixed up. Really looking forward to the new album Mike, hope its coming soon!!

Cheers
Tongar

Mikael Åkerfeldt;6530002 said:
I like Guitar hero. On Gigantour me and Mendez played it so much we had problems on stage as we're thinking what color buttons to press...playing our own songs....it was fucked up...for real!

:lol: Awesome.

Hmm, Bioshock is a game I'd like to play, it looks really cool. Some of my friends were hyping this game too. Another game I'm really looking forward to is Fallout 3.

halo blows IMO (mainly halo 2), but bioshock is amazing. i got the full 1000 a few weeks back, enjoyed the hell out of that game. good tastes mike.

Bioshock has the best setting/atmosphere ever in a game. Awesome story and can get pretty creepy at times too.. Great fucking game though.

New game "Hellgate London" is coming out next month for PC, made by the original Diablo people. It's going to be awesome.